Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Mystic Eddie Event - Limited Time Seer Souls from Sacrifice!

Mystic Eddie joins the cast as a new 5 star Magus character! From now until the end of the month, we have a few changes and additions to help you get this new character.

New Character: Mystic Eddie!

Mystic Eddie utilizes a wide variety devastating status effects, including Freeze, Doom, Ascension, and the new Immortality! If a character with Immortality dies, they will revive, allowing them to continue the fight!

Mystic Eddie is a 5 star Magus available now in all appropriate souls, including a limited time Seer Soul. Check out more on Mystic Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

Limited Time Seer Souls

Like many of the event souls before, Seer Souls give you a 3 to 5 star character of any class! Additionally, this soul has a higher chance of giving you a Mystic Eddie than any other soul you can earn in the game!

The Seer Souls will be available in the Store between June 21st at 2 PM and June 30th at 5 PM PDT, but also...

Limited Time Sacrifice Change

Starting on June 21st at 2 PM PDT, the Tier VI sacrifice is changed to guarantee Seer Souls! When you do a Tier VI sacrifice, you will normally get 5 to 15 Seer Souls, with a chance of getting 25 Seer Souls!

Even if you cannot make it to a Tier VI sacrifice right now, don’t forget that you can open common Souls and sacrifice the results for a chance at Rare Souls so you can build up enough 3 star and 4 star extra characters!

This change for sacrifice rewards will last until June 30th at 5 PM PDT.

OS
    Android
    Is the Tier VII Sacrifice adjusted as well? Or just VI?

Edit: Nevermind - it makes sense to exclude VII.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Decided to by a Seer soul 10pk and got Mystic on the first shot. The rest was 3* offerings... fodder for the sac chamber... Will throw some talismans on Mystic for my troopers to check him out upon reset.

Cheers and good luck all!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Um. I just did a tier VI sacrifice and got 1 legendary soul as my reward. I really didn't want to do it because I've been saving for the VII achievement. Anyway didn't get any event souls. Is that how it's supposed to work? I thought they were guarenteed
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    HOLY CRAP I PULLED Mystic Eddie FIRST TRY!
    What luck!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I just tried a 10-pack. No Mystic Eddie, but three 4* characters. All dupes, but good for the Vortex.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

Hey! Cool Eddie and event

I tried to do a Tier VI sacrifice, but it didn't give me Seer souls? Is that because the seer souls don't appear as rewards in the 'rewards' tab? I was excited to get some new souls, alas it wasn't to be..

OS
    iOS
    Pulled Mystic after buying a Magnus soul with my Trooper points 😆
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDDy4EddY View Post
    Hey! Cool Eddie and event

I tried to do a Tier VI sacrifice, but it didn't give me Seer souls? Is that because the seer souls don't appear as rewards in the 'rewards' tab? I was excited to get some new souls, alas it wasn't to be..
    Right. Same here. I would recommend everyone hold off on sacrifice for a bit. Something's not working right
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Pulled Mystic after buying a Magnus soul with my Trooper points 😆
    I love that you already have Mystic down in your Eddie listout, haha... congrats on the pull, Patrice!