Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Guys, I know it's easy to say as I did pull Mystic within 5 minutes of him being released (although I pulled him from a Magus Soul, not a Seer Soul) but these events last more than a day and are not a guarantee you will get the coveted characters. If I look at my Troopers list and posts here and in Facebook, many many many people got him.

We should really stop whining at NF because they are actually doing a pretty good job at giving us more chances of getting what we want. The equation is simple, those who get it say the events are amazing, those who don't say they suck...

When we started almost a year ago it was almost impossible to get any 5* Eddie, now it is a lot easier so thank you for this NF and Troopers be patient, still 8 days to go ;-)

Cheers....
    I am sorry but I have to disagree. You teach already children if you save for something you get something. If you work for something you get something. There was no reason not to make another fragments event where you get a guaranteed outcome for a certain effort - could be a high effort.

But this lottery in my opinion is solely for the purpose of draining players off their ressources quick - and I fell for it again - so my fault in some way. But also good as I think I finally can let go. Saving for 2 months for absolutely f*ck all is kind of disheartening. Playing for almost a year and still missing some key chars is as well.

I really don't know why you are always defending NF that hard. They announced a "big event" ... that is as it was before buying lottery tickets. A big event would have been new content. This is just bollocks as we had this rubbish before with similar outcomes. Even a fragment event would be bigger than "buy a lot of souls and hope for the best" ... "but we didn't fix any of the most annoying long standing bugs btw"

I'm bored of this lottery game, I am disheartened and disappointed and a bit angry about myself that I had my hopes up way too long for this to get a lot better. That was the Maiden fan in my. Now the sensible part is talking - account is up for sale.

OS
    Android
    Guys, I know it's easy to say as I did pull Mystic within 5 minutes of him being released (although I pulled him from a Magus Soul, not a Seer Soul) but these events last more than a day and are not a guarantee you will get the coveted characters. If I look at my Troopers list and posts here and in Facebook, many many many people got him.

We should really stop whining at NF because they are actually doing a pretty good job at giving us more chances of getting what we want. The equation is simple, those who get it say the events are amazing, those who don't say they suck...

When we started almost a year ago it was almost impossible to get any 5* Eddie, now it is a lot easier so thank you for this NF and Troopers be patient, still 8 days to go ;-)

Cheers....
    From what i can read even the ones who took him whine and lately there is only whining on the forums so something is terribly going wrong.
    Also you mentioned that the event last more than a day but i would like to remind you that we only get those souls from store or from a VI sacrifice and not from a tier I f.e. so it's only some of you will get him and the rest go screw and pay again and again and again.
    The fact that it's easier now to obtain 5* Eddies is because it's being a whole year as you said and many more were released.
    I will speak for myself though to end that, i felt for it many times but it won't happen again, there are players who didn't spend a penny and got everything so i am going totally f2p from now on for the time left who i believe won't be long.

Btw just used your new Eddie, hope you enjoy him.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    I think it is important to differentiate between resource sinks (souls for sale) and time sinks (grind grind grind). The former have been far more RNG based than the latter.

That said, I haven't done particularly well out of this event so far. Two tier VI and one VI.5 sacrifices for a total of 24 souls, plus 30 from ironite and the 20 odd rare souls I had saved gave me one new character (Rainmaker) plus a load of duplicates. Nothing to improve my day-to-day play.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    As usual... 900 ionites later
    An SSD (dupe 7x or so) & 9 3*... Party time
    Damn for once I'd have loved to pull an "event Eddie"
    I'll play Trooper's ones... As usual lol
    At least you get a SSD to sacrifice. :]

I'm dumb and did the same: go for a ten soul pack... Got 3* only
    I will never learn!

There this event is not worth the investment in my opinion.
    5 to 15 souls with a small chance to get 25 souls at Tier VI.
    RLY? When you can usually got 50 rare souls?
    Sorry but I passed on this one.

The only event with special soul that was rewarding from my point of view was Shaman one when you could get these souls from almost all sacrifice tier.
    Why not going for the same there?
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    I'm very, very disappointed too, brought already 20 seer souls form 1.800 ironite, and got 20 three star characters, 18 dupes + 2 new ones (assassins death dog and desert ... IDK something). Total crap. Crap.

I don't understand why some players have so much luck and some don't... this isn't fair at all, I saw teams in PvP with TWO Gunner Corrupt Rescuers.

From a certain level, every team has one GCR in the defense.. I saw many teams with Prisoner.... Nomads everywhere... and also Trolls, Corrupt Generals... its getting harder to play in the Arena, day after day without one of those chars. And I got today only 18 three star dupes, not even one good char.

Ah, the last three Legengary souls brought me a Carriage Rider Eddie (dupe) and TWO (dupes) Magus Children of the Damned!! Two at once!
    This bad luck is almost unbelievable...
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android

Show some mercy...

Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    That was me during the Navigator and Shaman Eddie events. Combining both those events I probably went through 100 event souls and never pulled the Navigator or Shaman (still don't have either of them). Meanwhile I sat there and read about people pulling 3,4 or 5 with way less attempts then me. Lady luck can be a real bitch at times. Here's to hoping your luck changes.
    I totally feel you. Every time the same thing happens to me as well. Today I spent almost 2500 ironite, got more than 60 event souls and apart from an artillery dog, I didn't have, all other characters were dupes and usual cr*p. Other people spend a single soul and they earn the special event character, I see that as totally unfair.

People please don't take the above as "whining" , and I really never intended to comment for the first time for such a matter, but I need to express my complaint on this issue. The game is free and it is great, but the imbalances in rng, between players, is sometimes really hard to take.

Other than that, many thanks to the developers and the team for the game,the great events, and their effort to keep the game great. Keep up the good work.

OS
    Android

Cheers....
    Patrice

Let's be clear, ok? I am NOT disappointed because due to not getting this new Eddie... Sure thing it would be cool to have him... And I know it's JUST a game... But I AM disappointed of the way that everything's going on, really... Of course I don't mind the events happening from time to time, but these has become main aspect of the gamefor some time - instead of something NEW and I don't mind the new characters... Enough is as good as a feast, right?

Second thing: The requirements given - I like challenges, really, but this wasn't much about challenging... Out of pure curiosity - how do you think how many players could afford such a sacrifice to meet the desired requirements? I don't know, but I bet that NOT everyone - and that's a pitty that devs are DISCRIMINATING players in some way...
    I was lucky enough that couple days ago scored 5 legendary souls and some of those were dupes I could sacrificed now: (4*)... Added a couple 5* (some dupes, others NOT) and happily shot the 6th tier...
    Got 15 seer souls - so far so good - and sadly when I've opened them I've got all the way 3* junk... Not a single 4* character... Even dupe one... So how this is humanly fair? Giving the gold and getting cooper coins... That's pretty disappointing and demotivating in terms of ''rewarding''...

Some may say... That's a pitty... Try next time... But there won't be next time I am afraid... I have no other chars to sacrifice besides the ones I am really using and find useful... And I am not gonna waste my time and resources in a hurry to evolve some others which I might be getting in time eventually, to find out if I would be lucky next time... Sadly I am NOT a gambler that much...

I dare to ask the devs then to explain what are the ''higher chances'' then... That's pretty fantastic that ''many, many, many players'' have got him, really... Not being envy at all, Patrice, but to judge how many for real it would be fair to know how many of us participated in this event in total, and left with nothing (not just this one specific character)... That WOULD tell us about ''higher chances''... Seems fair?

I wish I could write couple of warm words, to the devs and thank them like you do - I am fair... But really have nothing to be pleased of... So leave the praises to others... From my perspective total fail... I could have been sacrificed the chars any time I would like to, no matter of the event, right? IF I could get something valuable would be great, if not - that's life, move on - no disappointment... But I've WAITED and kept some of the chars for such purposes... Beguiled once more for so called ''higher chances''... So I guess I'll pass next time...

On a good note... Congrats to everyone who have win something decent, and special thanks goes to a very few troopers of mine who already scored the Mystic Eddie for the chance to try him out, yet it would happen, even if I haven't been participated afterall...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Bought 20 souls (1800 ironite) 20 *** crap, did 2x6 tier sacr., 9+12 souls and this gave me 19 *** crap + harpy and pyro, bought another 3 souls for 300 ironite and pulled 3 *** crap.
    Now have 19 ironite left. Such an unfair game, Thanks...
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    At least you get a SSD to sacrifice. :]

I'm dumb and did the same: go for a ten soul pack... Got 3* only
    I will never learn!

There this event is not worth the investment in my opinion.
    5 to 15 souls with a small chance to get 25 souls at Tier VI.
    RLY? When you can usually got 50 rare souls?
    Sorry but I passed on this one.

The only event with special soul that was rewarding from my point of view was Shaman one when you could get these souls from almost all sacrifice tier.
    Why not going for the same there?
    Not only you could get those from all tiers but the soul did actually gave a higher chance to get that char.
    Apparently they didn't make a lot of money and changed it again.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    No luck again for me in these Eddie events. Still never recieved one or anything more than a 4* character. Jealous of you people who pull a Cyborg or Rainmaker. (my most wanted Eddie's)

Ah well, I've got a good roster of characters so I've had luck throughout the rest of the game. Just not during these special events.

Not overly impressed with this event, but at least we are getting something. Though BNW would be preferred.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions