Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonet View Post
    OMG...just opened a pack of 10 souls this morning and got 2 Mystic Eddies ... Anyone want one?
    Good luck to all!
    Oh you fucking c.., er I mean you lucky bugger

I'd opened 24 seer souls and got sweet fuck all, then I did a level 6 sacrifice and got - wait for it - 5 seer souls. Fucking 5! Opened them and got all 3* shit. I swear to god if Nodding Frog was based near me, I'd head in there with a machete.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Oh you fucking c.., er I mean you lucky bugger

I'd opened 24 seer souls and got sweet fuck all, then I did a level 6 sacrifice and got - wait for it - 5 seer souls. Fucking 5! Opened them and got all 3* shit. I swear to god if Nodding Frog was based near me, I'd head in there with a machete.
    I'm up to 37 after 2 10 packs, 2 3 packs, 2 singles and 1 tier 6 sacrifice.

I'd be right there next to you with my own...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Sorry for you guys bad luck.

Can't complain myself. After pulling a sentinel ABB from first 10-pack, then Mystic Eddie from the 12 Seer Souls from a tier 6 sacrifise, I bought yet a 10-pack today. First I opened 3 regular souls then a Seer Soul - ta-da..... I'm now the happy owner of Navigator Eddie.

Wouldn't mind if the remaining 9 contains similar toons. 😄

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I swear to god if Nodding Frog was based near me, I'd head in there with a machete.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I'd be right there next to you with my own...
    Ok, guys, I've gone completely mad after this crappy event, I'll come there, too. You'll notice me, I'll be the one with a bazzzoookkka...
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Almost embarrassed to report that I got 2 Mystic Eddies from a Tier VI sacrifice (11 souls), and the next rare soul I got (from a Skull quest) got me another one.
    I'd love to swap for something else, been after Samurai for ages...
    If I look closely, I can see the two additional MEs shiver already because they know what's in store for them... Sacrifice.

Got past the caring stage now of whether I get any special Eddie's or not. I would like to receive more than 3* characters from Rare souls though but I've got to the stage where if it's a 3*, and not too good with the stats or a duplicate (regardless of class or if Eddie/Ally), then it just goes straight into Sacrifice. The 1* and 2* all go straight into Sacrifice when I get them as well. I know it's usually only 'Petty Sacrifice' level but it's still something which can usually build up a talisman or other character, instead of wasting resources trying to improve the paltry ones.

I bought some more ironite the other day and got a pack of Seer Souls but Mystic Eddie will most likely stay as a character and come from the regular Rare Souls at the end of the event. What's the point in purchasing a Seer Soul at 100 ironite when a regular Rare Soul costs 75 and there's the same chance of getting a regular character out of the Seer Soul as there is from the Rare Soul.

Just my twopenneth / nickel / centime
    Ken

CrossbowCA-7764

Banned
    I now opened about 100 souls (70% seer souls, 30 % rare souls and magus souls): no Mystic.

I would have stopped much earlier, but for me this events decides if I continue or not, so I waste more then I would normally.

If you don't get a toon after you have opened so many souls then something is totally wrong and for me this means I better drill hole in my knee and fill it with milk. This is more fun, than getting milked by some noobish company.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    I now opened about 100 souls (70% seer souls, 30 % rare souls and magus souls): no Mystic.

I would have stopped much earlier, but for me this events decides if I continue or not, so I waste more then I would normally.

If you don't get a toon after you have opened so many souls then something is totally wrong and for me this means I better drill hole in my knee and fill it with milk. This is more fun, than getting milked by some noobish company.
    Yeah i stopped trying, i am pretty sure that even if i buy a million of those i won't get that char. It's like 100 players take them and after that no one does.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    I guess the shortfall of this event was that the event Souls had far worse drops than other event souls (Christmas, nautical, sacrificial). I had Mystic within five minutes but thanks to a Magus Soul.

I had to wait for this morning and around 80 Seer Souls to pull him from a Seer Soul and did not get interesting toons either from those 80 souls whereas previous event souls dropped more 4* and 5* and especially great g/à toons.

Souls based events are great but drop rates should be readjusted ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android

We should protest!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    I guess the shortfall of this event was that the event Souls had far worse drops than other event souls (Christmas, nautical, sacrificial). I had Mystic within five minutes but thanks to a Magus Soul.

I had to wait for this morning and around 80 Seer Souls to pull him from a Seer Soul and did not get interesting toons either from those 80 souls whereas previous event souls dropped more 4* and 5* and especially great g/à toons.

Souls based events are great but drop rates should be readjusted ;-)
    This event was horrible. Horrible drops, horrible Eddy and HUGE disappointment over BNW. I was gonna have another run on those souls, but why bother?

Add infamous shop "promotions", not being able to use hard earned iron coins, and bugs all over I'd say I have never been so unhappy with this game.

Seeing long time player "take a break" or quit for good freaks me out and is the final touch to my frustration and sadness.

Best
    gmac