Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    OS
    Android
    Well, a few more souls opened, no red eyes no mystic Eddie. This game had become more about frequent disappointment between bouts of grinding. When I do pull a decent toon from the book of souls now it feels more like I deserve it just for what I've had to put up with. Coupled with constant "tuning" (read: poor character design and subsequent nerfs), insulting store prices, and everything being random random random....

It's not to say there's nothing right with the game, a lot of good stuff has been added since launch, but I don't see the point in spending real money on this any more. Funny how this event works. If I'd landed Mystic Eddie I would likely have remained reasonably upbeat and likely continued dropping the odd small purchase each month, but actually as a direct result of feeling like I'm being taken for a mug, I've decided my cash is better used elsewhere. Money, to quote a wise man, exists to be a store of value - exchanging it for that which is worthless is insane.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Fortunately I still had all my Coming Home rewards stashed away along with a fair set of Rare Souls (like 60 of em) so I had plenty of dupes to Sacrifice.
    Ended up doing 2 Tier 6 Sacrifices, though I was prepared to do a third. Gave me 22 Seer Souls.

The results were quite surprising: 4 premium characters out of 22 Souls! I got Mystic Eddie (SO relieving because generally I do poorly with special even souls), Corrupt General (he didn't want to be Sacrificed so he returned to me lol), and Sentinel Golden Son and Corrupt Droid. Sure, all but Mystic are dupes, but I'm happy enough with this.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I was able to pull mystic Eddie with a 10 pack and have been lucky with my fragments not getting dups with Wrath and Beelzebub still have not spent a dime on the game looking forward to next event and BNW soon please

OS
    Android
    11 more Seer Souls for a total of 49 and still no Mystic. FU RNG nlm!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    I was able to pull mystic Eddie with a 10 pack and have been lucky with my fragments not getting dups with Wrath and Beelzebub still have not spent a dime on the game looking forward to next event and BNW soon please
    Sparton? Is that u?
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    After dropping hundreds of seer and magus souls this week and only getting crap from it I earned a rare soul from new fragments at bos. Kept it for today and dropped it without any expectations... red eyes... Mystic Eddie... still can not believe it! After going through madness with much higher chanced souls this drop was awesome! Woohoo! \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    After dropping hundreds of seer and magus souls this week and only getting crap from it I earned a rare soul from new fragments at bos. Kept it for today and dropped it without any expectations... red eyes... Mystic Eddie... still can not believe it! After going through madness with much higher chanced souls this drop was awesome! Woohoo! \m/
    Happy for you Trooper \m/
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Cool! I droped 52 and got Tailgunner Eddie. Mystic wasn't meant for me.

I still say FU RNG!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹