Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Had a stash of about 10 rare souls and 1 Magnus soul waiting for this event. Scored another Carriage Rider, then on soul 9... Score! Magnus Eddie!!! First time this ever happened for me during one of these events!

Just maxed him out. Working on a talisman build. Will make him my champion shortly. Hope he is worth of sharding.

OS
    Android
    I bought ONE soul, and got him first try. Extremely lucky, since I only had 109 ironite lmao
    I maxed him to 100 and loaded him with paralysis and freezing talismans for now, No skill shards to use on him though...

Feel free to add me if you want to try him out. Tag is in my signature
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Bought a 10 pack and no new Eddie, but got 3 new toons, Visions Eddie, corrupt ox cultist and the long waited Assassin GS. Also some other 4* dupes to sacrifice, will try another 10 pack later tonight.

OS
    Android
    14 seer souls all 3 stars except from assasin cotd, thats a new one
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

Got two 10-packs and I got Mystic Eddie!

Also got a Warrior COTD (dupe) and Pharaoh Dog (dupe) and the rest were just 3* dupes.

OS
    iOS
    Bought a 10 pack and had the eyes light up 4 times. 3 Eddies ( two 4 star dupes and the coveted Mystic Eddie) and a dupe 4 star warrior undead rescuer. With the dupe newborns i horded from last weeks event the Vortex is gonna be fire once i lvl all this.
    Last edited by Crazypants; 06-21-2017 at 09:36 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Bought a 10 pack and no new Eddie, but got 3 new toons, Visions Eddie, corrupt ox cultist and the long waited Assassin GS. Also some other 4* dupes to sacrifice, will try another 10 pack later tonight.
    Visions is awesome! Gratz on all pulls.. great chars to have.

Ascension move on Mystic Ed is brutal... increases allies stats by 100%
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Invested in 17 seer souls. Best I got was a 3* SoL Eddie, rest 3* crap! That really sucks!!! 😡
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Um. I just did a tier VI sacrifice and got 1 legendary soul as my reward. I really didn't want to do it because I've been saving for the VII achievement. Anyway didn't get any event souls. Is that how it's supposed to work? I thought they were guarenteed
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Right. Same here. I would recommend everyone hold off on sacrifice for a bit. Something's not working right
    There was an issue for the first few minutes after the maintenance period was ended where you could have gotten into the game without event data for the Sacrifice. If you restart the game (force close and relaunch), it will sync with our servers and ensure that you have all of the event data.

If you did a Tier VI sacrifice and did not get Seer Souls, please contact CS (preferably through the in-game Support button, but if you prefer to email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com directly, make sure you specify your full user name).

My apologies for the hiccup.

OS
    iOS
    Bought a 3 pk of Seer Souls. Pulled Mystic Eddie for the first shot! Yes! Was the only way I was probably going to get him.
    The other two souls pulled a 3 star assassin undead axis soldier and a 3 star Dog of War.
    Trooper ID Mysti-6536
    Current Champion Cyborg Eddie Maxed
    If you're one of my troopers, please send me a friend request here. It would be nice to have contact in case one of the other of us has a reason why we might be temporarily inactive.