Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Well... without skill shards he hits as hard as a sloth can walk fast lmao. It seems he is weaker than he sounds... I don't feel like spending all my trooper points on skill shards... I'm hoping trooper eddie will be sold with trooper points.
    Someone beef him up and prove me wrong!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Invested in 17 seer souls. Best I got was a 3* SoL Eddie, rest 3* crap! That really sucks!!! 😡
    That was me during the Navigator and Shaman Eddie events. Combining both those events I probably went through 100 event souls and never pulled the Navigator or Shaman (still don't have either of them). Meanwhile I sat there and read about people pulling 3,4 or 5 with way less attempts then me. Lady luck can be a real bitch at times. Here's to hoping your luck changes.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There was an issue for the first few minutes after the maintenance period was ended where you could have gotten into the game without event data for the Sacrifice. If you restart the game (force close and relaunch), it will sync with our servers and ensure that you have all of the event data.

If you did a Tier VI sacrifice and did not get Seer Souls, please contact CS (preferably through the in-game Support button, but if you prefer to email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com directly, make sure you specify your full user name).

My apologies for the hiccup.
    Bummer. I tried restarting the game to see if they would show up but no luck. I'll have to use the external email. When I click on the in game support button it just makes a noise and does nothing. Thanks for the reply, I guess I'll go ahead and open this legendary soul. Maybe I'll get him
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Visions is awesome! Gratz on all pulls.. great chars to have.

Ascension move on Mystic Ed is brutal... increases allies stats by 100%
    Thanks, will try your Mystic Eddie at reset

OS
    iOS
    All junk for me. Bought 6 Mystic souls and 1 Magus Soul from Arena, and all useless. These bloody events never work for me.

Another strong character which I have to face in the Arena with my weak team...sigh.

OS
    iOS
    Got one but it took me 52 seer souls. (three Tier 6 sacrifices + one 10 pack for 900 ironites)

OS
    Android
    Evening all

All 15 souls I've got from sacrificing my dupes were 3* crap... Really not even 1 4* character? Even not thinked of pulling this new Eddie, but expected something better though...

Sacrificing 5* toons to get 3* garbage... Not cool... Pretty disappoined... So this would be all about the event... Lesson learned - stay away off the so called ''higher chances'' and so the events in the future...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Banned
    Ridicioulus BS as always
    => 31 seer souls and got only 3* dupes

OS
    Android
    Well I'd say I'm dissapointed but I'm kinda meh. Got 19 seer souls and 10 Magus souls in hopes of getting him. After everything I got a Gunner Corrupt Rescuer and Storm Eddie. Well I guess better luck next time.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Gotta say I'm very happy with this event so far. 35 souls from sacrificing and I pulled Mystic and Cyborg Eddie!
    StickyAndy-5385