Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah
    The last special Eddie I got from such an event, was storm Eddie. No coalgiver, no Viking, no shaman, no navigator, but Beelzebub from the second but last event.
    I didn't get Storm from an event and add "No Fear of the Dark Eddie" to that list, and you have my experience...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by LandCrusher70 View Post
    I didn't get Storm from an event and add "No Fear of the Dark Eddie" to that list, and you have my experience...
    Oh, I forgot about FOTD. Got him from an event, too. So I have no reason to complain because there are people that are worse off than me. 😃
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah
    Oh, I forgot about FOTD. Got him from an event, too. So I have no reason to complain because there are people that are worse off than me. 😃
    DOH!

Oh there is still plenty of reason to complain....
    Opening souls is a letdown way more often, than not.

OS
    Android
    I am regreat ... I mean I expend too much money on this... money that I dont have.... well just to the records... I bought 90 seer soul and I get one mystic Eddie and one Rainmaker (again) and Children Of The Damned (gunner) ... again.... and some others 4 stars.... and this was supposed to be easier than normal soul..... I cannot imagine how difficuld would be using normal soul....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaviano View Post
    I am regreat ... I mean I expend too much money on this... money that I dont have.... well just to the records... I bought 90 seer soul and I get one mystic Eddie and one Rainmaker (again) and Children Of The Damned (gunner) ... again.... and some others 4 stars.... and this was supposed to be easier than normal soul..... I cannot imagine how difficuld would be using normal soul....
    "I mean I expend too much money on this... money that I dont have." This comment suggests a potential problem way bigger then game RNG. These pixels are worth your personal financial well being. Please anyone who finds themselves getting over their head check out http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...s/dxc-20258394 . If this article describes you uninstall and walk away. Seek help if you need to. This shit isn't worth it.

OS
    Android
    I bought 2 of the 10 packs of seer souls yesterday. 2 4* characters from 20 souls, all dupes except 1 sentinel golden son. 3 seer souls this morning all crap. I have trained myself not to waste ironite on rare souls from the store, now after many such disappointing events I must train myself not to buy event souls either. I did get 2 shamans in the last event from only 10 souls or so, therefore I have had better luck than some, but it still sucks to think that 2100 ironite is gone, and in cash terms that would have bought me Mass Effect Andromeda and a couple of Trooper beers, or a nice bottle of single malt scotch. I must be an idiot..
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    we need more respect seriously, i sacrifice my 5* and 4* dupes for level 6 and win only 9 seer souls!! for only shit dupe 3* toons
    i stop to spend anything in that shit event and perhaps others!
    How to keep our calm with that dev team pff
    You win only shit dupes with souls if your an ancient player and you want they spend money in the game?
    It's the last mobile game with a pay system for me
    if there s not game friends i leaved the game since a long time

So bored
    Last edited by blade685; 06-23-2017 at 06:31 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I dropped mystic eddie and shaman like 5* and some 4* good for sacrifice

OS
    Android
    Thanks Crazypants for the tip, IŽll wait for another "promotion" for new Eddies , and If I expend one dollar, IŽll follow your sugestion... but now that I already expend all that... IŽll enjoy.... of course taking care of my little money.... lol...