Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    And Justin Bieber is one of the most listened-to artists; doesn't mean Maiden fans want to hear him

Count me among those who's CG is collecting dust. The series of nerfs was too severe; his ability to stun doesn't outweigh his pathetic damage.

As opposed to looking at the playerbase as a whole i'd love to know his use among the top 100. When I'm facing the "power players" - those who rank top 50 in PvP (many who contribute to this forum) - I'm more likely to spot a Yeti than a Corrupt General. Perhaps he's used on offense and I'm just not aware of it.

And while you're not tailoring the game to these players - these are people who either have been playing a long time or know the game well - or both. And they don't use him. Why? He's anemic in his current condition - and that's a shame.

The exception - for a brief period - was Ringe. But he combined him with Wrath (who in that situation was removing all buffs with 100% certainty) and an accuracy buff on the stun as well. Smart thinking and a best-case scenario for the General. But three guesses why he's no longer part of Ringe's defense...
    Omfg! Just seen the Bieber part & had to look,lmao! Count me in too...CG=dust collector
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Omfg! Just seen the Bieber part & had to look,lmao! Count me in too...CG=dust collector
    I use mine to be able to keep 6 extra talismans.

OS
    Android
    My cg is also a character i do not use anymore even tho 14 skillshards is invested in him
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Have to agree with Sparton on CG. His ability to CC an entire team on a basic skill doesn't warrant a damage increase, he's OP as fuck with the right synergy.

This pains me though agreeing with him knowing his hypocrisy, but truth prevails.

Anyone remember when he had such a firm stance on not allowing this game to be taken over by pay to win players? Back when he and my trolls thought I was some garbage ratio/% player, lol. Proved my point in the subsequent weeks, but let's not forget, I singlehandidly made the devs scramble with meta/arena system changes.

And now they're selling talismans by the bundle and shit, what a joke lol Guess they're milking easy cash grabs before these are all free in new content, if new content ever comes.

What happened to the moral high ground Sparton? Master of Puppets.

OS
    Android
    sorry guys but the talisman packs in the store make me kinda sad/mad. you create a bottelneck and try to milk it all the way?
    man that's really indecent i feel.

i hated the packs last week, but they had reasonable prices at least, but this joke of "dominator pack" is far away from reasonable.
    i hate it to see how a free to play game gets a new pay to win approach. sure you have to make money but this is violating the spirit of the game too much.
    we are all waiting for months to get something new and usefull and you lately just try to sell stuff? very inappropriate at this state of the game, where nothing meaningfull
    happends for weeks/months (aside immortal event which was awesome).

and please stop this false advertising. the disappointment is huge when you announce a "big event" and we get one new character and souls to buy. this is an event okay, but not big by any means. you created a hype and now the shitstorm arises, which is understandable. same issue with the store prices where something is reduced from 349$ to 49,99$? man most of us are loyal customers and no idiots. and it feels like some of the guys in your company think that we are dumb sheeps...
    Last edited by slauki; 06-24-2017 at 08:39 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    @Sparton

"that smile is a sign that you're selling out"

"barely trust em, they're all puppets"

OS
    Android
    Well.. Wrath nerf was needed and all BUT increase power skill cost too ? wtf ? you are gonna kill this toon
    And what about the others heavy removal toon ??? MCR does 100% (single toon only but still OP to me) .. Clairvoyant procac 80% full team..
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Well.. Wrath nerf was needed and all BUT increase power skill cost too ? wtf ? you are gonna kill this toon
    And what about the others heavy removal toon ??? MCR does 100% (single toon only but still OP to me) .. Clairvoyant procac 80% full team..
    Look again. Mcr is nerfed to 65%
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Look again. Mcr is nerfed to 65%
    Right.. my bad
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Why the constant nerf for magus corrupt rescuer. It's my favorite toon