Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    I can't compare my "Kindergarten Level Defense" with yours, as I barely made into top 100 and, when I get there, I leave in a blitz... but, still, if I had 500 bucks to spend, I'd rather prefer to spend them on a sunny beach, not on a RNG game....
    Ah, my irony maiden power move worked too good. Point is, whenever we get to nerfs/buffs etc. we get "advice" to "build a better defense" I myself never spent a dime, where I live it would almost be like throwing precious cash away.

Anyway, still not too late to cancel at least some nerfs. But then again why, peasanrs can't even riot properly any more

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Ah, my irony maiden power move worked too good. Point is, whenever we get to nerfs/buffs etc. we get "advice" to "build a better defense" I myself never spent a dime, where I live it would almost be like throwing precious cash away.
    Well, I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of people that are willing to spend some cash in mobile games, even on this particular one, despite that the prices are way to high for what you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Anyway, still not too late to cancel at least some nerfs. But then again why, peasanrs can't even riot properly any more
    I don't think they will, all it's a part of a bigger plan, which we are unable to see it yet...
    I wish for a talisman type converter

Banned
    If RNG would be RNG.

That shit they are doing is far away from being random.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    If RNG would be RNG.

That shit they are doing is far away from being random.
    Maybe due it's piloted by someone?

May be online poker not so fair, tricked and manipulated as well as LOTB rng?
    Someone who can tell me what actually devs did of really useful for our players so far...I bet no one has the right answer. Guess why.

OS
    iOS
    I quit posting long ago. Realized I was just negative most of the time, so I thought it best to keep quiet. Now I just hop on here to see if I'm alone in my thinking, and nine out of ten times, I am not. All I can offer at this point guys is to quit spending until you are rewarded first. I went five months without dropping a dime once I decided I was finished spending until I nabbed Cyborg. Finally, he dropped. I was happy, and so I dropped $50 or so on some packs to say thank you. Did it again after I got a Prisoner. Now my spending is on hold till I get Eternity Eddie or Clairvoyant. Simple as that.

In the meantime, run Troopers, PVP with the sands you get normally, horde Ironite and iron coins, and never buy souls. (Except event souls) They are for the most part junk.

Speaking of Eternity and Clairvoyant, why the hell are shards on a time limit basis? If you've earned the coins you should get to spend them on shards as you go. You'd have a hell of a lot more PVP activity.

Ah well. My point was, I have more money for you NF, but I expect rewards for it. Simple as that. And your store and sell prices? Lol! I didn't just fall of the turnip truck. Do you guys take yourself seriously when you set those prices?
    Last edited by Saigrim; 06-26-2017 at 05:52 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post

Speaking of Eternity and Clairvoyant, why the hell are shards on a time limit basis? If you've earned the coins you should get to spend them on shards as you go. You'd have a hell of a lot more PVP activity.
    That's a hell of a good suggestion!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    This would be a good change, I say it as someone who does not play pvp many times.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Maybe due it's piloted by someone?

May be online poker not so fair, tricked and manipulated as well as LOTB rng?
    Someone who can tell me what actually devs did of really useful for our players so far...I bet no one has the right answer. Guess why.
    There was that one time where the devs created the game... I thought that was pretty useful!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I am just playing Shadow of the Wicker Man now on AK Madness to burn through Troopers as fast as I can. You can normally play one game of that in about 20 seconds so it doesn't take long to play all Troopers. I can do that, play a few PvP battles to get towards my goal of 850 coins/week and then I can park this game for the day and play another one that I am enjoying a hell of a lot more than this one right now :-/
    Well, as I also want to level some toon/eddie I'm playing powerslave and game of death.
    But may be I should go as you...
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    I quit posting long ago. Realized I was just negative most of the time, so I thought it best to keep quiet. Now I just hop on here to see if I'm alone in my thinking, and nine out of ten times, I am not. All I can offer at this point guys is to quit spending until you are rewarded first. I went five months without dropping a dime once I decided I was finished spending until I nabbed Cyborg. Finally, he dropped. I was happy, and so I dropped $50 or so on some packs to say thank you. Did it again after I got a Prisoner. Now my spending is on hold till I get Eternity Eddie or Clairvoyant. Simple as that.

In the meantime, run Troopers, PVP with the sands you get normally, horde Ironite and iron coins, and never buy souls. (Except event souls) They are for the most part junk.

Ah well. My point was, I have more money for you NF, but I expect rewards for it. Simple as that. And your store and sell prices? Lol! I didn't just fall of the turnip truck. Do you guys take yourself seriously when you set those prices?
    Great ideas... If we could all take this approach, maybe things would change. Hell, we might even get Brave New World & Night City!
    Chaosego888-9998