Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    Hi sparton, i have only one question.
    Something thought for aces high eddie skills?
    Agree please look at Aces High and those 2 shield skills. I would love to skillshards him up and put him into play for PVP but I am not throwing away 8 skillshards on 2 skills I will seldom if ever use.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    What would you want done with him? I am using him, and though, he is a bit squishy, he is my new favorite Eddie. Please don't murk him up Sparton. Lol, I was just going to start sharding him
    Assuming we're still talking about Aces High Eddie, his 2 shield skills take up 8 skill shards and are almost entirely useless. He's one of my favorite Eddies but I refuse to pump valuable shards into throwaway skills and I know others feel the same. He's not a true 5* Eddie until he gets some new skills.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Assuming we're still talking about Aces High Eddie, his 2 shield skills take up 8 skill shards and are almost entirely useless. He's one of my favorite Eddies but I refuse to pump valuable shards into throwaway skills and I know others feel the same. He's not a true 5* Eddie until he gets some new skills.
    Ah, I see. And, I didn't notice it didn't quote you both when I replied. Cheers
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    I have mine fully sharded, and I still do not see the levels increase in these two shields besides they are simply useless, the red troll does the same skill (guard) and makes it better... besides that it does not need skill shards.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    Hi Sparton, I have a few questions and comments for your consideration.

Questions:
    • If you’re working on the Magus CotD, would you please look at its Blizzard Shield? I do not believe there is any way its freezing at the 30% stated rate. On offence in PvP, my experience is that it’s much lower.
    • Why nerf the Warrior & Assassin NBoL?
    • If you’re working on the Wickerman, is there any chance you’ll be showing love to the poor Wickerman Eddie?

Comments:
    • The Corrupt General is one of the toons that I fear in PvP. His ability to lower magic resistance on my whole team with a chance of applying stuns means that I target him first for elimination. I do not feel he is currently under powered.
    • I’m am sad to see another Magus Corrupt Rescuer nerf.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    I gotta agree here. She steals from one toon, hits one toon, and doesn't distribute steals to all allies. Why can't this just be a great toon to have. I love her, is such a fun character, and an actual benefit in defense. Why can't there just be some "Legendary" type souls that you feel lucky to have pulled?

Meh, I'm bored now. I'll keep getting you guy's your trooper points, but there is just no way to keep up with the changes. My defense is finally holding between 30 and 50 percent, and now she won't be worth using on it. I don't get it. Is this No child Left Behind or something? But I digress, is what it is.
    She's balanced the way she is now and she's far from op.... She dies easily in the arena and she steals from one target only. But she's a good toon regardless (she's the reason I'm able to win most arena attacks) and she's easy to get (dropped 3 times) , not everyone is lucky with getting good toons. Nerfing her in every update is not making sense to me. I keep losing interest in this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    LOL they make an event to get the NBOL and then nerf him (cannot really say, what I think about NF, this would surely get me a ban).

Also I wonder if that toon-lottery is app store/play store conform.
    I can't even laugh at something as ludicrous as this. Makes no sense at all. Feel sorry for everyone that dropped $$ into getting and beefing him up only to be slapped in the face. Thankfully I got one before and could enjoy his help getting past toons I'll probably never see in my lineup. Single attack guaranteed remove beneficial not really a game changer, but enough to make a difference. NF this truly shows that your only concerns for us players goes only as deep as our wallets. Seriously, this on top of all the bugs/technical difficulties y'all repeatedly acknowledge yet refuse to correct(scaling, proc rates, tali effects, that stupid screen that pops up every time I switch toons, etc. etc.), that hinders gameplay is absolutely ridiculous. Like many others before me have pleaded, please address the basic trouble issues with gameplay first and foremost! Then worry about new content and the next way to get yer greedy little fingers into our wallets. Hell we've waited this long on BNW, and Night City, what's a little longer wait IF you fix the broken elements of the game as it is now. Sadly I'm beginning to think there are so many issues at hand y'all have forgotten some and don't know how to fix others and to compound the problem add more stuff that arrives broken and doesn't play well with the other broken toys. I had my fingers crossed these were things being worked on while you had us "chasing the carrot". Nodding is appropriate to the name because someone is definitely asleep at the wheel!!
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    I can't even laugh at something as ludicrous as this. Makes no sense at all. Feel sorry for everyone that dropped $$ into getting and beefing him up only to be slapped in the face. Thankfully I got one before and could enjoy his help getting past toons I'll probably never see in my lineup. Single attack guaranteed remove beneficial not really a game changer, but enough to make a difference. NF this truly shows that your only concerns for us players goes only as deep as our wallets. Seriously, this on top of all the bugs/technical difficulties y'all repeatedly acknowledge yet refuse to correct(scaling, proc rates, tali effects, that stupid screen that pops up every time I switch toons, etc. etc.), that hinders gameplay is absolutely ridiculous. Like many others before me have pleaded, please address the basic trouble issues with gameplay first and foremost! Then worry about new content and the next way to get yer greedy little fingers into our wallets. Hell we've waited this long on BNW, and Night City, what's a little longer wait IF you fix the broken elements of the game as it is now. Sadly I'm beginning to think there are so many issues at hand y'all have forgotten some and don't know how to fix others and to compound the problem add more stuff that arrives broken and doesn't play well with the other broken toys. I had my fingers crossed these were things being worked on while you had us "chasing the carrot". Nodding is appropriate to the name because someone is definitely asleep at the wheel!!
    apparently NF is where good apps go to die. whoevers in charge of Iron Maiden's licensing is asleep at the wheel. these amateurs are a joke.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    apparently NF is where good apps go to die. whoevers in charge of Iron Maiden's licensing is asleep at the wheel. these amateurs are a joke.
    From the mouth of the man that broke it all. I second that sentiment sir! It was and could've been a really cool game.
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    Maybe these fuckin clowns should sell a talisman that removes bugs!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers