Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleestak View Post
    Exactly! 80% off implies that the $50 pack normally sells for $250. I'd like to be in the room when they're discussing the market value of these. I don't think anyone can put a $250 price tag on a talisman pack with a straight face.

Between them "blessing" us with 80% off and using talisman packs as a way to further delay BNW release, this just makes NF look bad.

Personally, I'm okay with the BNW release delay if it means getting it right. Sure, actual new content more often than every 6 months would be fantastic. I think the majority of the events they've been putting out lately are great. Just don't go making this a pay 2 win game to cover up the delay...
    indeed, 80% off 50 bucks would be more reasonable...but still, the whole buying talismans (some that were pvp store rewards and some that are discontinued 'untill further notice' ) seems so unfair to us players to me.
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    indeed, 80% off 50 bucks would be more reasonable...but still, the whole buying talismans (some that were pvp store rewards and some that are discontinued 'untill further notice' ) seems so unfair to us players to me.
    Don't seems, it's unfair. What is clear like the sun light is that NF cares about money only, and that is since the time has overtaken the previous company of the game. As soon as all of us ll understand that basic concept, something ll change, maybe. I'm really tired of all these milked fakes events and promotion, just hash in the eyes.

OS
    Android
    Adding my voice to the crowd of disappointed customers. Obvious reasons have been stated all over the place.

I'm lost right now, don't know what to think anymore.

And the fact NF went silent only makes it worse.

If they had exciting news for the future of Legacy of the Beast I'd expect them to share, the fact they don't make me expect the worst.

That would be a sinking ship with the crew knowing about it. Given what we get to see, it would make sense. Not able to maintain the game engine anymore, getting as much money as they can before dropping support or at least firing a bunch of people, not bothering trying to get new players ... That's what going through my mind because of the lack of communication.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General