Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: It's Showtime!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member kkkreg5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,077

    It's Showtime!!

    The day is finally here! I'm going to get away from all this madness, because it only brings me sadness...

    AT&T Center San Antonio TX!

    Who else is going?

    Fellow Troopers, sit tight. Hope to get everyone in before the reset tomorrow.
    kkkreg5-6767

    R. Garcia

    All PLAYABLE characters collected

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    The day is finally here! I'm going to get away from all this madness, because it only brings me sadness...

    AT&T Center San Antonio TX!

    Who else is going?

    Fellow Troopers, sit tight. Hope to get everyone in before the reset tomorrow.
    The show is more important. Enjoy! Wish I could have managed it this year.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Crazypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The Dark and Bloody Ground State, USA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    231
    Nice man!. Enjoy the show. I'm very jealous of the Texas Tour shirt.

    Name:  Tour.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  193.0 KB

  4. #4
    Senior Member kkkreg5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Nice man!. Enjoy the show. I'm very jealous of the Texas Tour shirt.

    Name:  Tour.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  193.0 KB
    Yep. I think that's the one I want!
    kkkreg5-6767

    R. Garcia

    All PLAYABLE characters collected

  5. #5
    Senior Member BG840's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    SC
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    185
    Have a blast!!! \m/\m/ Like that needs to be said!
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel


    BG840-9659

  6. #6
    Senior Member kkkreg5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Nice man!. Enjoy the show. I'm very jealous of the Texas Tour shirt.

    Name:  Tour.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  193.0 KB
    Got the shirt Crazypants!!
    kkkreg5-6767

    R. Garcia

    All PLAYABLE characters collected

  7. #7
    Senior Member Crazypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The Dark and Bloody Ground State, USA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Got the shirt Crazypants!!
    Nice! IMO best region specific shirt they've done for this tour. The Germany shirt was pretty sweet but I like this one better. Would love to see sheriff Eddie in game with some kind of pump shotgun fury attack.

    How was the show? Never personally seen Maiden indoors before. You took your boy to the show didn't you? How did he like it?

  8. #8
    Senior Member kkkreg5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    How was the show? Never personally seen Maiden indoors before. You took your boy to the show didn't you? How did he like it?
    I've seen Maiden, with this show, 5 times. To me, this was the best show I've seen. It really reminded me of the Live After Death vid. I didn't get to see them back in '84-'85, but the stage set and back drops with the music all came together. There were a few imperfections, but that is what makes a live show. You would never know Bruce was recovered from head and neck cancer. He was awesome.

    My boys were extremely happy.
    kkkreg5-6767

    R. Garcia

    All PLAYABLE characters collected

  9. #9
    Senior Member Crazypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The Dark and Bloody Ground State, USA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I've seen Maiden, with this show, 5 times. To me, this was the best show I've seen. It really reminded me of the Live After Death vid. I didn't get to see them back in '84-'85, but the stage set and back drops with the music all came together. There were a few imperfections, but that is what makes a live show. You would never know Bruce was recovered from head and neck cancer. He was awesome.

    My boys were extremely happy.
    Glad you and yours had a blast!

    Yeah the stage show was a 10/10. I missed them on the 2008 greatest hits tour (apparently that was an insane stage production) but the only time Ive seen them that the stage production that even came close was the 2012 tour and that wasn't close to this. After all this time Bruce really is impressive and honestly they all are. In Chicago Adrain got lost a few times but it was funny to see Janik make fun of him for it. The kind of stuff that makes a live show so good. I remember Daves solos being especially clean. After seeing them Live again Ive found a new appreciation for the Book of souls album.

  10. #10
    Senior Member kkkreg5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Glad you and yours had a blast!

    Yeah the stage show was a 10/10. I missed them on the 2008 greatest hits tour (apparently that was an insane stage production) but the only time Ive seen them that the stage production that even came close was the 2012 tour and that wasn't close to this. After all this time Bruce really is impressive and honestly they all are. In Chicago Adrain got lost a few times but it was funny to see Janik make fun of him for it. The kind of stuff that makes a live show so good. I remember Daves solos being especially clean. After seeing them Live again Ive found a new appreciation for the Book of souls album.
    Agree. I don't understand why "fans" don't want to hear the new music. I loved the entire Book Of Souls album. When they played The Great Unknown, everyone headed for the restrooms! I did too, but I really had to go...

    There were some slip ups on Powerslave and Blood Brothers. My son and I looked at each other with a smile when we heard the goofs... Adrian is a freakin' monster. He was probably thinking about fishing at the lake!!
    kkkreg5-6767

    R. Garcia

    All PLAYABLE characters collected

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •