Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pvp

OS
    Android

pvp

ok is my game broke or is this a money making scam. i went to bed last night at 2 am with 4200 points. i woke up at 7:30 and logged in. In 5 hrs i went down to 2900. Well i decided to start playing asap. eternal eddie and corrupt gunner rendered useless. no titan shield all day, two hits and hes dead. strike tals dont work and lightning meter does not produce untill third round. all week i had no problem winning easily , but today i lose every battle. what am i doing wrong? also how long does it take you to regain 1000 points? i played gmac at 11:00 and he had 4400 points, now he has 6600 points in 4 hrs. something looks fishy to me. how do you get 3000 points in 3.5 hrs? it takes me a good 20 min to complete 10 battles..

OS
    Android
    I just went thru a half hour battle where I kept reviving and dying and I finally got everyone healed and it froze. FML. It was about to be an epic comeback.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Sorry. The ratio system is a product of me being awesome and the devs being too stupid to realize it was skill. Penalized for playing the game. Don't grind up unless you're willing to attack like a madman or it's close to reset.

OS
    Android
    yeah sorry my first post had to be negative but its frustrating to put so much time and money into playing. Toddling in 1st through 5th place all week. then get screwed on the last day . im now ranked 150 because of that bs

OS
    iOS
    How long have you been playing Wipp?
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    i have been playing for a yr or so

OS
    iOS
    What am I missing here? Green angel,CRE, blue gen., and blue bat. After first 3 killed I killed the bat only to have him resurrect. What caused this?

We can't stop here!! This is bat country!!
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    What am I missing here? Green angel,CRE, blue gen., and blue bat. After first 3 killed I killed the bat only to have him resurrect. What caused this?

We can't stop here!! This is bat country!!
    Had an entire team revive with no toon that can do that! Now that u mention it there was an AoS.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Hi Wipp, i noticed you attacked me many many times (at least 20 times, I'm Dje). I don't really understand what happened ? For the GCR's shield it is desactivate by the prisoner's passive if you havn't immunity tals but i suppose you know that and you meet another issue today ?
    dje-8079

OS
    Android
    hey DJE yes i remember playing you many times. Yes i am aware of that, prisoner is nasty. best way for me to describe today is... have you ever had a match that you lost and felt you lost not because of skill, or the other team was better, but because it just seems you were doomed from the beginning? your shots get absorbed and do very little damage, you never get an extra turn. one hit kills you and stuns your whole team. lightning meter charges slow. resurrection glitch , etc. then you play the second match and win easily? Well that game happened 40 times to me today in a row, no matter who i played , i got smoked. i wanted to throw my phone at the wall lol. last night i was going on 35 win streaks playing the top tier players, and today my ranked dropped and i was losing every battle very badly. then around 5:30 its like someone turned the switch off and i went back on a win streak and things got easy again