Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pvp

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I can definitely confirm that it happens without Wrath as well. Had the game freeze a few times on me exactly like this while farming on auto in Battlefield the past couple of days. My team was Samurai Eddie, Wicker Man and AoF... they just stopped in the middle of attacking, and nothing would bring them out of it. Very frustrating.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    I can definitely confirm that it happens without Wrath as well. Had the game freeze a few times on me exactly like this while farming on auto in Battlefield the past couple of days. My team was Samurai Eddie, Wicker Man and AoF... they just stopped in the middle of attacking, and nothing would bring them out of it. Very frustrating.
    Is frustrating. Only one of my losses so far is legit. The rest are the lockup.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS

My two cents worth

Well I might as well add my two cents worth as well...

With the addition of the externals, PVP broke. If the defender gets first turn and has multiple taunters or stunners along with an eternal (especially Wrath) there are times the attacker never gets to control a single characters attack. PVP should not be whoever goes first wins but that is almost where it is now. Probably 80-90% of my losses come when I can't select attacks through the first 2-3 rounds.

Maybe some sort of limit on first turn taunts/stuns would work (lowering the percentage on taunting characters maybe? I don't know, but something).

Same for retaliatory taunting when someone attacks with their first toon only to have their remaining toons taunted by a retribution strike. It's fine to taunt when it's your turn and the next opponents turn they lose control of attackers that got taunted, but when an offensive turn starts a team should not be limited to just one strike before a retaliatory strike taunts the remaining attackers.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Is frustrating. Only one of my losses so far is legit. The rest are the lockup.
    Join the club. 5 lists yesterday...1 bug free. Between the semi-frozen toons & the improper AoF extra turns...gave up! Jofer mentioned beta yesterday...beta wasn't this bad!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Join the club. 5 lists yesterday...1 bug free. Between the semi-frozen toons & the improper AoF extra turns...gave up! Jofer mentioned beta yesterday...beta wasn't this bad!!!
    I've had a bug where a character on my team is stunning someone on defense. I have stun Tali on my MCR, but I'm for sure it wasn't her because I used her special. Bug benefited me, but lost them the match. Agree on Beta. Feel bad for NF, but we reaaaaally need new content or maps.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    I've had a bug where a character on my team is stunning someone on defense. I have stun Tali on my MCR, but I'm for sure it wasn't her because I used her special. Bug benefited me, but lost them the match. Agree on Beta. Feel bad for NF, but we reaaaaally need new content or maps.
    Entire teams being revived w/o any toon that can do that, counter a counter...I can keep goin!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    mjm...wake the fuck up & start this weeks post,lmao!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    iOS
    Well at least a winning strategy is using toons that are broke to get the wins?

Sorry.
    Canyptian-2758

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    Well at least a winning strategy is using toons that are broke to get the wins?

Sorry.
    Yeah, instead of NBoL,they shoulda given away AoFs. At least we'd all have the same advantage!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Yeah, instead of NBoL,they shoulda given away AoFs. At least we'd all have the same advantage!
    *starts sharding AoF, wins eternal, basks in sweet Internet glory*
    Eskiggalu-8063