Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pvp

OS
    iOS
    Seems like you meet a new bug... I hope it's fix now and you can return to fight for the high ranks this week
    Nothing similar for me but I noticed there are still some bugs... For example i lose some battles due to the Aof who trigger the extra turn when my 4 characters were still alive :/
    dje-8079

OS
    iOS
    The arena is completely overwhelmed with bugs. It's practically unplayable. I only refilled once this week and maybe 2-3 times last week. It's not fun at all right now.

The latest for me, after using the Viking's fury, next turn used Maraud and it froze 3 out of 4 of my team. Lol

This was just one of the many bugs I had. I'd guess they are in the hundreds now.

I won't even bother to make a list and submit a ticket any more. There are too many issues to list. It's absurd that a game centered around the biggest metal band in the world can't get it right.

OS
    iOS
    Full ack TMan, pvp is definitely bugged over and over and no fun to play atm. Just fought pippo. Killed all his troopers except GRE. When it was his turn he performed fury 3 TIMES IN A ROW reviving all three troopers and beating the hell out of me because of course I was not prepared for that because normally it is impossible! Finally won, but definitely it would have been a bug win for pippo.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Only bug I've experienced in the last couple of days, the game just stops and they stand there like they are waiting for something. No error comes up, isn't glitchy, it just stops letting you play.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Only bug I've experienced in the last couple of days, the game just stops and they stand there like they are waiting for something. No error comes up, isn't glitchy, it just stops letting you play.
    yep had the same yesterday once.
    GCR revives wrath wrath attacked and all buttons disappered and my team stood there and couldn't act (canyptian was it i think). lokked like tritiums 3tap bug... and some apma are still there but it's better than some weeks ago.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    GCR revives wrath wrath attacked and all buttons disappered and my team stood there and couldn't act (canyptian was it i think).
    I experienced exactly the same, except that Wrath froze when he was about to preform his attack after beeing revived. The only thing I could do was to exit the match. This was against Zidar yesterday, just b4 reset.
    BadTaste

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTaste View Post
    I experienced exactly the same, except that Wrath froze when he was about to preform his attack after beeing revived. The only thing I could do was to exit the match. This was against Zidar yesterday, just b4 reset.
    Same exact situation for me versus Zidar two hours before reset, I should have just stopped playing then...
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    THIS! This right fucking here. Ive had the freeze dance happen so many times this past week. Used to happen once in a while but this week its happened so many times, Sometimes multiple times in a row. Contacted support about it, they cant help. My guess its a deep rooted programing error thats gonna be a nightmare to strip down and fix.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    THIS! This right fucking here. Ive had the freeze dance happen so many times this past week. Used to happen once in a while but this week its happened so many times, Sometimes multiple times in a row. Contacted support about it, they cant help. My guess its a deep rooted programing error thats gonna be a nightmiare to strip down and fix.
    It's gotta be Wrath. Every time it's happened, he is on the defense.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    It's gotta be Wrath. Every time it's happened, he is on the defense.
    Ive had it happen with Wrath without wrath, on lord of light and today on the 12 SOT tailsman daily skull quest. I wiped while auto farming it and rezzed cuz i was piggybacking a trooper and it fucking rezzed me to the dance freeze. So I wasted 12 SOT, 10 ironite and screwed a trooper out of badges for the day. Feels like this game is in open beta and were paying to be beta testers.