OS
    Android

Achievement bugs (not one)

I have several bugs with the achievements and it's getting even worse. So lets start:

1. For a long time I had from the long time challenges a "1" displayed, like I could collect something but nothing was displayed

2. After sacrificing 50.000+ and skipping an achievement and getting two at once, I could collect something but then there was a "2" displayed. So obviously this happens if you do more than one challenge at once and the second (or third) achievement is unlocked but you can't collect the reward

3. Then I had some server issues... and after restarting the game it got really weird. My achievement challenges went down from 97 to 91 completed to something about 80 now. Why? But I could collect some more rewards... okay (don't know if they are new or if I had to collect them again, because I achieved that already some months ago)

4. Now I have number "6" displayed at the long time challenges and don't know how to collect the hidden rewards...

Anyone with the same problem and a solution?
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    iOS
    Pretty sure its a known issue and been discussed before. My achievements have listed 8 for months now. Seems to happen with the multi tier achievements. When you complete the first part it doesn't make the achievement notification go away. It triggers my OCD every time i log on.

Achievements for me are showing a permanent 4, unless I have something else to collect which then adds onto the displayed figure but returns to 4 when all claimed. Support are aware of the issue and investigating. I have issues with the system not being able to count correctly. On Saturday evening, about 10 minutes before the server rollover, I was at 1688 in the Arena and took part in an Arena battle. I won it, still before the server rollover, and the system showed that it was going to add the 16 points on, which would have put me to 1704 and into Duellist II instead of Duellist III. Instead of doing things correctly it said +16 and then removed 16 from the 1688 I had only to put it back on again, thus leaving me with 1688 still at the time of the server rollover.

It's not the first time that this has happened and I'm getting fed up of logging bug reports for the game as updates aren't as frequent now as they were originally.
    Ken

CrossbowCA-7764