Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Eddie Collector Club

Usually my G/A souls from PvP are garbage - but last night was an exception. Pulled Vampire Hunter Eddie - my last missing Eddie! The Immortal Soul event gave me a Cyborg, Eternity Eddie was my first Eternal, Mystic came recently - so for the time being the collection is complete.

Any one else with a complete collection? Now if only there was a Skillshard event in the future...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Usually my G/A souls from PvP are garbage - but last night was an exception. Pulled Vampire Hunter Eddie - my last missing Eddie! The Immortal Soul event gave me a Cyborg, Eternity Eddie was my first Eternal, Mystic came recently - so for the time being the collection is complete.

Any one else with a complete collection? Now if only there was a Skillshard event in the future...
    I'm close but since I started the game in Jan. Coalgiver Eddie will forever (or at least for the time being) remain my white whale.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    I'm close but since I started the game in Jan. Coalgiver Eddie will forever (or at least for the time being) remain my white whale.
    Anyone who started after December - or didn't get him during that event - will have that problem. Hopefully he returns for the Holidays this year...
    Nicko-0517

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Welcome to the Vampire club! Grats man, that's awesome. I remember you saying you were trying for him in the Eddie event.

Last edited by Jofer16; 06-25-2017 at 04:00 PM.

OS
    Android

Grats bud!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android

I've got most all but a few. I started a month too late for Coalgiver and I wasn't smart with my sacrifices and got rid of Holy Smoke, Wickerman and Soldier. So other than them I'm only missing Vampire Hunter, Aces High, Cyborg, Rainmaker, Eternity and Mystic. Hopefully they'll do something that will give people a second chance to get the story toons.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS

Congrats Nicko, Eternity is still eluding me unfortunately ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Only missing eternity Eddie here, eternity frags event gave me rainmaker, the last miss eddie beside the eternity Eddie.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Only missing eternity Eddie here, eternity frags event gave me rainmaker, the last miss eddie beside the eternity Eddie.
    Nice dude, good luck on your next soul

OS
    iOS
    Congrats Nicko, well done, mate!