Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Now that would be an amazing event. If they did that I'd spend so much Ironite and play so much to get as many as humanly possible.

Only got 3 Eddie's fully sharded and would go shard them, and other toons up. Would be perfect. If only...
    I think this would be a HUGE smash. Eddies take a lot of shards, so even if someone collected 20 shards in an event that would only cover 2/3 of Rainmaker.

They could set a maximum - tiered rewards like before - or even develop some kind of special shard that could only be used in Eddies if they were afraid it would affect farming shards to build other toons (and I don't think it would - too many toons to shard)
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Great job grabbing them all Nicko,

I myself am short on three: Viking, Aces High and Cyborg.
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

Trooper ID: Sam-9072

I play every day and I try to use all my troopers*

*Bar the occasional error.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Also missing Navigator Eddie, who ironically is the one I want the most out of those still missing.
    He's my most used a Eddie in PvE. Definitely worth the wait.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Congrats Nicko, there is something I was wondering about how to keep a memory oh this achievement. Everyone knows this game will not last forever ( not too long in my opinion), so, what will happen when we can not access their servers to see our Eddies.

Do you have anything planned?
    Thanks everyone for the congrats - and still don't believe Im the only one...

And nope - nothing planned. Live for the moment. Same reason I don't hoard Skill shards (though absolutely get why many people do in this current nerf-crazy environment). This is a game, and while PvP plays on our competitive side - the purpose of a game is primarily to have fun. So I particularly like sharding Eddies - they take a ton but variety is the spice of life - and one day they'll all be gone so enjoy them now while we can
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Congrats to Nicko for beeing the first member of this club!

Never had any intension of beeing a member of this club, but fate wanted it different. Never considered myself lucky, but I guess I have to reconsider.
    I'm also pretty sure there will be more members here soon. Good luck to you all!

Cheers!
    Last edited by BadTaste; 07-04-2017 at 05:57 PM.
    BadTaste

OS
    Android
    I feel like i must be lucky I only been playing since January and I am only missing Aces high, Eternity and Mystic. (coal giver too of course)

OS
    iOS
    Finally got my Eternity Eddie, now just missing Pharoah Eddie.

Sooo elusive!