Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Thanks all!

So there's a couple who are one short - which was me for a while - but certainly there has to be someone else with them all.

Right now this is a small club
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Congratulations Nicko, on being able to get all of the Eddies released so far in the game! It seems to be a very small club indeed!

I am rooting for both Patrice and Shaolin to receive thier Eternity Eddie with their next eternity soul!

Crazypants, like you I am hoping that they re-release Coalgiver Eddie at some point in the future so that we may both be able to complete our Eddie collection at some point!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I've got most all but a few. I started a month too late for Coalgiver and I wasn't smart with my sacrifices and got rid of Holy Smoke, Wickerman and Soldier. So other than them I'm only missing Vampire Hunter, Aces High, Cyborg, Rainmaker, Eternity and Mystic. Hopefully they'll do something that will give people a second chance to get the story toons.
    The Eddies we get from the story can all be pulled from souls as well. Holy Smoke, Wickerman and Soldier Eddies are all 4* when they come from souls. I think Grim Reaper is the only one that can't be obtained through souls.

As for collecting Eddies, I miss a ton of the 5* ones. Shaman, Samurai, Pharaoh, Visions, Mystic and Aces High (and Eternity) all elude me still. Also missing Navigator Eddie, who ironically is the one I want the most out of those still missing.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Usually my G/A souls from PvP are garbage - but last night was an exception. Pulled Vampire Hunter Eddie - my last missing Eddie! The Immortal Soul event gave me a Cyborg, Eternity Eddie was my first Eternal, Mystic came recently - so for the time being the collection is complete.

Any one else with a complete collection? Now if only there was a Skillshard event in the future...
    Congrats Nicko, there is something I was wondering about how to keep a memory oh this achievement. Everyone knows this game will not last forever ( not too long in my opinion), so, what will happen when we can not access their servers to see our Eddies.

Do you have anything planned?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Congrats Nicko, there is something I was wondering about how to keep a memory oh this achievement. Everyone knows this game will not last forever ( not too long in my opinion), so, what will happen when we can not access their servers to see our Eddies.

Do you have anything planned?
    Thought about this as well... if that comes up we can all chip in a few bucks per year and keep the servers going ;-) will be cheaper than buying Seer Souls ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Nice dude, good luck on your next soul
    Thx bud. It ll be my fourth one, I got wrath x3 so far lol

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Now if only there was a Skillshard event in the future...
    Now that would be an amazing event. If they did that I'd spend so much Ironite and play so much to get as many as humanly possible.

Only got 3 Eddie's fully sharded and would go shard them, and other toons up. Would be perfect. If only.

As for Eddies, still missing Samurai, Coalgiver, Viking, Cyborg, Navigator, Tailgunner, Rainmaker and now Mystic. Will take me ages with my luck to complete the collection.

OS
    Android
    First of all gratz Nicko.

I still have a long way to collect the remaining characters and Eddies and i don't believe i ever will with the current "RNG".
    Now let's see, i am missing Coalgiver, Visions, Samurai, Rainmaker, Vampire Hunter, Navigator, Mystic and Tailgunner.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    I miss viking, coal, fotd, navigator and mystic
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Congratulations.
    I still miss a lot of them. Coal, Samurai, Viking, Pharaoh, Mystic, Cyborg, Navigator, Eternal, Rainmaker.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily