OS
    Android

Arena Store bug?

Hi,

I'm new to the forum but not new to the game.

When I loaded the game earlier today, I noticed I didn't get the pop up info telling me the weekly bonus I got from the arena, and since I don't actually remember how many ironites I had, I can't actually confirm if I did get the weekly bonus or not.

But what is actually annoying me is that in the arena store I can't buy a skill shard nor eternity soul fragments, they don't seem to have been reset and they are grayed out saying that I have to wait six days to buy them again.

Is anybody else experiencing this or experienced this before?

OS
    iOS
    I didn't get the pop up either but I did get my eternal shards. Didn't really pay attention to the ironite. The store tends to bug out if your in game when the reset happens. If this happens It can take a couple days for it to reset.

OS
    Android
    I wasn't in the game when it reset, well I guess I'll have to wait a little then to see if it resets.

Thanks for the reply

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by nandorj78 View Post
    I wasn't in the game when it reset, well I guess I'll have to wait a little then to see if it resets.

Thanks for the reply
    Happens here every week and was confused first time too. Right after reset it said available in 6 days without me buying any fragment or skill shard. But not later than the next day everything was available as normal. Think they will never fix that bug, but can wait till tomorrow 😉
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀