OS
    Android

Is this matchmaking or what?

Yesterday, after the reset, I didn't have time to play the Arena, and this morning, when I woke up, I had 52 defenses... is this right?!?

And, as I'm reading and writing around here, I did some attacks, and I've had other 3 defenses in the meantime...

Name:  PvPmatchmakingsucks2.JPG
Views: 223
Size:  32.8 KB
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Yesterday, after the reset, I didn't have time to play the Arena, and this morning, when I woke up, I had 52 defenses... is this right?!?

And, as I'm reading and writing around here, I did some attacks, and I've had other 3 defenses in the meantime...

Name:  PvPmatchmakingsucks2.JPG
Views: 223
Size:  32.8 KB
    Could this be, because you played a lot just before the reset? So when the matchmaking tried to balance your attack and defense statistics the reset was already past and all you see now is you being attacked?
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    if you attack a lot before the reset many people will revenge. it will even out during the week. matchmaking with the current ratio system is one things that works as intended as it seems. if it's a good system, that is a completly other question though :P

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    @Inishmore & Slauki: Thanks for your responses!

It does make some sense, although I didn't play quite a lot before reset, at least IMHO, as I've abandoned pretty early the fight for a good spot for this last saturday.

And, at the reset I've had 186 attacks and 160 defenses, therefore I wondered why those 53 attacks this morning.

A system that punishes you for playing, definitely isn't a good system.

OS
    Android
    This is a bug, I made a thread about it a few weeks ago (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-weekly-resets).

In short, it seems the system regard last weeks attacking stats as the current stat until you make an attack.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    This is a bug, I made a thread about it a few weeks ago (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-weekly-resets).

In short, it seems the system regard last weeks attacking stats as the current stat until you make an attack.
    Aha!! Didn't noticed your thread before, but I see that is a common practice after the reset. Didn't check the defenses in the last two or three hours, but I believe that it will even after I'll do more attacks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post

Well I had a >100 difference and it didn't happen... And i made first attack 10h after reset... Every week that way