Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New event ideas

OS
    Android

New event ideas

Hola guys,

after the recent very underwhelming event i thought about some reallư interesting events which could shorten the time till new content arises.

will just add some ideas hopefully some of you will contribute with great ideas as well:

so far i thought about:

1. Skillshard event --> let um drop in LOL or other levels for a few days. Or let skillshard fragmets drop, this would be HUGE. and let us burn all ironite we have i guess.
    2. Epic Sparton 1000 event (would be a huge martahon, but this would be a real challange for everyone (aside gmac and jofer maybe ) winratio should be 75%+ to get the rewards, so we can avoin throwing matches
    3. Defeat the beast event --> put some interesting drops in the NOTB Level and let us farm there all day
    4. Talisman Event --> Let the rare talismans like shells,immunity, strike etc drop from specific levels for a time
    5. immortal Event part II --> let 4* or 5* character fragments drop from LOl or some other level
    6. Rare souls/gunner souls/warrior souls event --> Let em drop from LOL
    7. Specific character Events (prisoner/cotd/CG/ and so on) --> please just don't nerf them 2 weeks later again ;-)
    8. Talisman Evolving Event --> Let talisman evomaterial drop from LOL instead of character evolving material for a while
    9. Ironite Event --> let it rain from specific levels for a while
    10. Where is the key to the treasure event --> Find the key for the big treasure in one random level on the map (would be very funny to play all levels again to search it)
    11. Eternals Event --> let us farm some eternal fragments for a while

Thats all for now, maybe we can extend the list so that we have a pool of cool ideas

cheers

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    10. Where is the key to the treasure event --> Find the key for the big treasure in one random level on the map (would be very funny to play all levels again to search it)
    These are all great ideas, but the one above specifically is pure genius!

OS
    Android
    Hola guys,

after the recent very underwhelming event i thought about some reallư interesting events which could shorten the time till new content arises.

will just add some ideas hopefully some of you will contribute with great ideas as well:

so far i thought about:

1. Skillshard event --> let um drop in LOL or other levels for a few days. Or let skillshard fragmets drop, this would be HUGE. and let us burn all ironite we have i guess.
    2. Epic Sparton 1000 event (would be a huge martahon, but this would be a real challange for everyone (aside gmac and jofer maybe ) winratio should be 75%+ to get the rewards, so we can avoin throwing matches
    3. Defeat the beast event --> put some interesting drops in the NOTB Level and let us farm there all day
    4. Talisman Event --> Let the rare talismans like shells,immunity, strike etc drop from specific levels for a time
    5. immortal Event part II --> let 4* or 5* character fragments drop from LOl or some other level
    6. Rare souls/gunner souls/warrior souls event --> Let em drop from LOL
    7. Specific character Events (prisoner/cotd/CG/ and so on) --> please just don't nerf them 2 weeks later again ;-)
    8. Talisman Evolving Event --> Let talisman evomaterial drop from LOL instead of character evolving material for a while
    9. Ironite Event --> let it rain from specific levels for a while
    11. Eternals Event --> let us farm some eternal fragments for a while

Thats all for now, maybe we can extend the list so that we have a pool of cool ideas

cheers
    Great suggestions but the problem is that they will have to give free stuff..
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    These are all great ideas, but the one above specifically is pure genius!
    thanks man, biut tbh flying V had a similar idea waaaay back, so i just adapted it :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Great suggestions but the problem is that they will have to give free stuff..
    well, from time to time they have really fair evelts like the immortal fragments event. i was able to score many nice 5* eddies that was huge.
    and everybody on the forum was happy, so maybe it would be better to do such stuff more often.
    also the sparton 300 and sparton 500 were pretty good. so there is a decent chance that something good turns reality soon. would be good for thegame for sure

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I guess the shortfall of this event was that the event Souls had far worse drops than other event souls (Christmas, nautical, sacrificial). I had Mystic within five minutes but thanks to a Magus Soul.

I had to wait for this morning and around 80 Seer Souls to pull him from a Seer Soul and did not get interesting toons either from those 80 souls whereas previous event souls dropped more 4* and 5* and especially great g/à toons.

Souls based events are great but drop rates should be readjusted ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    This event has been underwhelming for me but the previous 2 events I really liked. So more of those type events I'd be happy with.

I like the skill shard event idea but they are attainable at least. I'd rather things which are much harder to come by, but I would participate nonetheless and I think most people would so in that sense it makes sense haha.
    I love the talisman event idea, as long as they focused on a specific talisman set during each event. I'd hate to get 1 or 2 talismans and not have the complete set rendering them basically useless. And no skill or sorcery to drop either. Just arcane/power or safeguard/fierce to really make it worthwhile.
    Instead of another immortal event or part 2, perhaps have an event for legendary souls via fragments? guaranteed 4* toon and possibly a 5*, surely most people would be happy with that?! I know I would be.
    I like the idea of being able to get class specific rare souls from an event. One event magus, next sentinel, next gunner, next assassin and so on.
    More specific character events I'd definitely be in for. In the unlikely event I already had that toon, for me its still beneficial to attain better sacrifices.
    Talisman evolving material event could be okay, over the 5 days you could farm for 5* runes and evo runes specific to each class. Could def come in handy!

I'd like an event that instead of a new Eddie, through fragment drops you have opportunity to obtain one 4/5* Eddie of ANY class. I've only got the GRE and FOTD so far for natural 4/5* Eddies, so to get a chance to get any of Viking or Samurai or Navigator as examples would be pretty damn good personally. Sure lots of people might already have them but it would be an extra opportunity to get an Eddie that they might not have yet. Besides the essence for a dupe Eddie would have to be more than worth it surely.

I'm hoping Horus and Aset become available toons and an event based around those would be cool I think.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    All of these sound pretty solid honestly. Some great ideas here. Well done!
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Great job as usual Slauki!

Patrice, take over NF and hire this guy!

Cheers
    gmac

OS
    Android
    Hola guys,

so far i thought about:

A natural alied 5* like a Eddie´s event is very nice !!!! All ideas as well .
    Caliza12-3289

I would be all in for ideas #1 and #7. A guarantee like the Immortal Soul Event in getting those hard to get characters (Prisoner, Nomad, etc) would be great.