OS
    iOS

3 Month old New Player from Windsor Ontario Canada

I live right across the river from Detroit Rock City! Seen the Maiden the first time during the Number of the Beast tour, yes I am an old rocker and gamer. I hit level 100 and do coin the game for fun. I am now trying to figure where to farm to level up my talismans. My shared trooper is a maxed Child of the Damned Warrior with maxed explosive and piercing talismans. I would like some pointers and help from all of you.

I play everyday and use all my friends troopers and want to clear out those who don't use me.

I just got Wrath and Mystic Eddie from the current event. Also just got Storm, Visions & Rainmaker Eddie too.

My best troopers are child of the damned warrior, newborn of light warrior, rocket dog warrior, corrupt rescuer gunner, pharaoh dog king magus, allied soldier magus. I have several others at level 100 too.

still trying to figure out arena with my current troops, and can't find a lot in the forums on what teams to use. I use Vampire Hunter Eddie with corrupt rescuer gunner, pharaoh dog king magus, and have been swapping from my others for the fourth spot and have been doing ok with newborn of light warrior.

hit me up if you want to share iron coins, that is what we get from friend's troopers right? I don't have all the acronyms and names down.
    "You're gonna die, die with your boots on,
    If you're gonna try, well stick around,
    Gonna cry, just move along,
    If you're gonna die, you're gonna die."

Current Trooper Wrath - max shard

Scarecrow is a character in Matt Reilly books
    my trooper name is; Charlotte-0476

OS
    iOS
    Hey Scarcrow, Welcome to the forums! I'm A fellow old school (AKA old fart) Maiden fan and daily Legacy player myself so I sent you a request. If something comes up and I cant play for more then a couple days Ill post in the Troopers and Badges section giving everybody the heads up.

For 3 months in you have a pretty good stable. Wrath and warr. Child of the Damned are beasts. Wrath is especially overpowered in PVP and used by most the top ranked players. Maybe some of the more experienced pvpers can chime in anf help you out.

OS
    iOS
    Welcome to the forum, mate! Plenty of info is available in the Guides and Tips section of the forum.

For Runes to upgrade your Talisman, there was recently a post in that regard: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-Lack-of-runes

I farm Powerslave Madness (Kingdom of the Sands) and Game of Death Madness (underworld) for all my Runes.

OS
    iOS
    Welcome to forums Scarecrow and also in team! Have fun! \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the board Scarecrow. Windsor, Ontario eh? One of my fav bands is from there, The Tea Party. I would have sent you a request to add you as a Trooper but it seems we already are, so thanks for sending me the request recently
    Last edited by thealchemist; 06-30-2017 at 02:17 PM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Charlotte

Welcome at the forum - have fun!

P.S. Have sent you a request...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS

Should have told you all my name

I actually am Michael, picked the Charlotte name from a song. Was a fav of mine back in college and seemed no one else was using it. Lot's of Eddies out there....
    Thanks for the help on troopers gang!

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the forum, Michael!

We are neighbors of sorts, since I live in the mitten next door. Congratulations on the characters you gained from souls during the event this week! I am also having trouble finding a good combo for being able to compete in PvP, but since I do not currently have time to be able to compete on a regular basis since it takes so much time to farm with my troopers. With my limited knowledge of PvP I can say that it does seem to me though that Vampire Hunter Eddie is not a very reliable Eddie for PvP. I have never had a problem defeating a team that is lead by one. I do not know what other Eddies you currently have, but I know that Visions Eddie and Holy Smoke Eddie can be tough to beat with the right team and talisman set-up. If you also have Grim Reaper Eddie, he can be a real mother to compete against, especially with teams that also have Pharaoh Dog King and Magus Allied Solider. Gunner Corrupt Rescuer would probably be a good partner on this team too. There are probably other good possible combos for you to use; you do have some really good toons that you listed.

I have one open spot on my trooper list currently, and have sent you a request if you are still in need of a daily player.

powerslave74
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    iOS

Accepted

Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Michael!

We are neighbors of sorts, since I live in the mitten next door. Congratulations on the characters you gained from souls during the event this week! I am also having trouble finding a good combo for being able to compete in PvP, but since I do not currently have time to be able to compete on a regular basis since it takes so much time to farm with my troopers. With my limited knowledge of PvP I can say that it does seem to me though that Vampire Hunter Eddie is not a very reliable Eddie for PvP. I have never had a problem defeating a team that is lead by one. I do not know what other Eddies you currently have, but I know that Visions Eddie and Holy Smoke Eddie can be tough to beat with the right team and talisman set-up. If you also have Grim Reaper Eddie, he can be a real mother to compete against, especially with teams that also have Pharaoh Dog King and Magus Allied Solider. Gunner Corrupt Rescuer would probably be a good partner on this team too. There are probably other good possible combos for you to use; you do have some really good toons that you listed.

I have one open spot on my trooper list currently, and have sent you a request if you are still in need of a daily player.

powerslave74
    glad to meet you and just accepted your request. Yes I know the mitten well!