Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Claire and GCR steal 6 power points every and I do mean every turn (like MCR is not OP enough already), with Claire freezing my entire team two turns in a row. 12%, right

OS
    Android
    hey sparton just one sidenote,

really love that you have upped the g/a souls for level 5-7 and for vortex buuuuuuut:

the discrepancy in rewards is still way to high.

lets assume tier 6: 50 normal souls (fair), 20 g/a souls (fair), 2 skillshards (very crappy ) 2 legendays (also very crappy)
    tier 7 is even more spreaded between up to 50 g/a (jackpot) or the very low drops from skillshards and legendary.

since level 6 and 7 are very hard to get i would really like to ask you to up the drops for skillshards and legendaries there.

according your own prices a g/a soul is worth 75% of a skillshard (trooper badges) and a skillshard is approx 1/3 of a legendary (pvp store)
    so if we convert these numbers:

Tier 6 should drop something in that range:
    15-20 g/a souls drop = 11-15 skillshards and 3-5 legendaries

Tier 7 should drop something in that range:
    40-50 g/a souls= 30-38 skillshards and 10-13 legendaries

well don't get me wrong 30-38 skillshards seems too much, don't wanna be greedy, but the examples show clearly that the diffence in values is way too high.

it would be nice if you could make them more equal with some sane numbers of course. all rewards should be awesome for a tier 6 and 7 not only the g/a souls...

btw: can confirm the green harpy is healing herself for no obvious reason (mizraels was the opponent) and the energies are broken as well. vions generated 3x3 energy!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Takes me back when I did a level VI sacrifice, got 50 rare souls and pulled precisely zero 5* characters, if I remember correctly there were four 4* ones...

Not to mention those 10 rare souls, navigator soul packs and such which yield all 3* characters...

I will continue playing the game daily, even supporting you financially, but that RNG is a tough one! The probability of one pulling 0 5* characters from a 50 rare souls pack is very very low and leaves a human factor feeling, not a random one.

I agree with slauki about the need for more Skill shards and thank you for adding them into daily bonuses; perhaps if you remove 1/week limit on Skill shards in Arena. I've read on forum that players sit on more than 100k+ Iron coins, which is a jaw dropper.

Let's consider this: if one does around 300 wins in Arena with an average of only +10 Iron coins per win, it would amount to 3000 of coins per week. Now, if you try to spend them, you can purchase a skill shard for 350, souls for another 600, fragments for 500. Even if one could purchase a legendary soul each week, it would leave more than 500 coins unspent each week- that is another 2000 unspent coins per month (the reality is around 5000 for "moderate" playing).

The idea is to get as many characters as possible and shard them for more fun- this can be done through spending those Iron coins, since the emphasis of the game is currently on Arena. Consider giving us a chance to spend those coins, which will push us to play the game more.

Not to mention that this is a very conservative calculation as we simply have nowhere to spend our tens of thousands of coins.

I understand that you need to sell in order to develop, which you're doing fine lately with those exclusive talisman set packs ( ), but one really needs to wait too much in order to fully shard a character (not talking about eddies with 20+ slots)

Example: if all goes well and your Troopers perform, you could get between 2000-2500 points daily, or 60k-75k per month. The upper limit yields only 15 skill shards, if you choose to spend all trooper points only on Skill shards. Add to that 4 more from Arena and 2 from daily bonuses and you could almost shard a single Eddie with that!. That is like 3 months of grinding to shard a single team for Arena.

My opinion is that the bottleneck is currently on Skill shards and that it can be fixed by removing the Arena restriction on shards (relaxing Green color, feel good when you read this ), even if you upped the cost all the way up to 500 coins (really the upper price, since legendary soul goes for 1000).

Thanks for reading this @Sparton_LOTB

Congrats on 1 year anniversary and up the irons!
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    I'm gonna take a guess that the survive LOL X with all class toons alive missions, that its intentionally designed for people not to use troopers as legendary soul shards are the prize. If so I am unsure when I might be able to complete them as I dont have a team full of 5* toons of all classes....
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    The eternals don't register (trooper's Wrath).

Not sure about your own, but troopers don't count.
    Oh I didn't realize that. I swapped Wrath for my Assassin Bomber Boy and got the Mission. Thanks!

@ Shaolin: sorry to hear, but unfortunately this stuff happens.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I'm gonna take a guess that the survive LOL X with all class toons alive missions, that its intentionally designed for people not to use troopers as legendary soul shards are the prize. If so I am unsure when I might be able to complete them as I dont have a team full of 5* toons of all classes....
    You don't need to have an entire team of that specific class. I did the "beat the X gunner level with assassin team" with only a Vampire Hunter Eddie (no shards or talismans whatsoever) and the assassin golden son, fully sharded and with lvl 50 talismans. Using endure as the first movement and then just attacking, I got the mission down without having to revive with ironite.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    hey sparton just one sidenote,

really love that you have upped the g/a souls for level 5-7 and for vortex buuuuuuut:

the discrepancy in rewards is still way to high.

lets assume tier 6: 50 normal souls (fair), 20 g/a souls (fair), 2 skillshards (very crappy ) 2 legendays (also very crappy)
    tier 7 is even more spreaded between up to 50 g/a (jackpot) or the very low drops from skillshards and legendary.

since level 6 and 7 are very hard to get i would really like to ask you to up the drops for skillshards and legendaries there.

according your own prices a g/a soul is worth 75% of a skillshard (trooper badges) and a skillshard is approx 1/3 of a legendary (pvp store)
    so if we convert these numbers:

Tier 6 should drop something in that range:
    15-20 g/a souls drop = 11-15 skillshards and 3-5 legendaries

Tier 7 should drop something in that range:
    40-50 g/a souls= 30-38 skillshards and 10-13 legendaries

well don't get me wrong 30-38 skillshards seems too much, don't wanna be greedy, but the examples show clearly that the diffence in values is way too high.

it would be nice if you could make them more equal with some sane numbers of course. all rewards should be awesome for a tier 6 and 7 not only the g/a souls...

btw: can confirm the green harpy is healing herself for no obvious reason (mizraels was the opponent) and the energies are broken as well. vions generated 3x3 energy!
    Yeah man! 1st ultimate sacrifice 2 days ago...2 legendary??? Pyro soldier & some other dupe 4☆ piece of shit! 10 months for that??????????????
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The missions that are there are finite, but we plan on adding more in future updates. Not sure the exact cadence, but Kaz already has some prepared that just need to be fully implemented and tested.
    Hello @Sparton,_LOTB
    I'm reporting u an issue connected with the missions. Basically some of them aren't showed in the achievement resulting in a lack of progress to get the guardian fragments. Specifically I'm up 75 fragments collected, with only LOL assassin, magus and warrior missions left. Others players instead got only 50 frags with the same mission status. That's a bad bug because we can't make progress in the tasks to get those specific guardian fragments. I know we are short of missions because some friends already got 100 fragments. Can you then give us some advice to figure out how to get over it?

Thanks, really appreciate the updates so far.

Best regards

OS
    Android
    Pretty sure I was getting points for "remove beneficial effects"-missions while playing with teams that didn't have that ability whatsoever.

As already pointed out, the missions to put permadeath on Harpy in Garden of Aset and to stun The Prisoner only works on normal difficulty, and some of the LoL-missions doesn't work when employing troopers.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Yeah man! 1st ultimate sacrifice 2 days ago...2 legendary??? Pyro soldier & some other dupe 4☆ piece of shit! 10 months for that??????????????
    T6 sac for 1 leg soul. 1. Wtf is that? You can get 50 rare, but only 1 leg? Seems off. And the fact it was my 4th or 5th green bat from leg souls. Yeah im a little livid. This needs to be balanced a little better.