Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I'm not getting credit for inflicting Permadeath on the Harpy in Garden of Aset for the mission Revive Hunter II. Team is Vampire Hunter Eddie, Angel of Fear. and Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist. I've been getting credit for inflicting Permadeath in other missions.
    I am having trouble with this one also. I am using Assassin Axis Bomber Boy. I think it is counting toward the other Permadeath achievement but not the Revive Hunter II achievement.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    By "before it worked well", do you mean you had high framerate with the previous visuals?

What device are you playing on?
    I've experienced some crashes when I'm on the character screen and in PvP.
    As far as the previous framerate I can not say that it was of the highest but it worked without problems, now I notice it a little lower.
    Anyway I've sent an email to the support with some screenshots
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Mornin' all

1. Happy with the new missions, have fun with them, though at present don't have characters to accomplish some of them... Yet I think I will manage somehow with a little help of my friends... BIG (+) for this one

2. Nerfs... Sure I ain't happy... (-)

3. After doing ''Shadows Of The Valley'' at the end the game crashed causing usual note ''error with communicating with server'' - this time MACL12... It happens... Some of my trooper lost points... I am sorry... Got some extra ironities off the missions, so decided to refill twice... After MACL popped out, pressed ''OK'' -> The app self restarted... Everything I had over 80 SOTS had dissapeared... Big (-)

4. The Arena: Had a fight with some guy who had Soldier Eddie equipped with counterstrike talis, AGS, GCR, and MCR... I had GCR and MCR, good ol' Vik and AG... Everything went pretty smooth at the beginning... My MCR had ''borrowed'' the counters from Ed, next the hostile MCR stole them from mine and the fun between two blue gals has started for good... First round ended with a draw - both MCRs had stolen counters successfully, the round two was won by mine MCR, who took back and the other didn't... So I decided to cut the fun with some axe... And mine MCR had spread the freezing beam to my Viking in thanks for that!!! Luckily being strong enough he survived that and I've won the match at the end... But c'mon... How cool is that to attack members of my own squad... Everything worked great before the update - even if such things happened to steal beneficial effect between two MCRs with 100% rate, but never ever I have seen that my toon have attacked the other one even if having ''trophied'' counterstrikes so far up to now... The thing is that if you guys planned people to discourage of using MCR by nerfing her - you did it, I am afraid... I don't know what has happened but I fear to put her in my attacking team now - which I was doing so far, I admit to protect myself a bit against all those toons who have counterstrike talis and so the other ones as I don't have any of them... Very BIG (-)

EDIT:

5. Now my skulls meter shows 711/711 upon ''Skull Quest'' tab... Before was 750/750...

Cheers,

W
    Last edited by Witkacy; 06-30-2017 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Add. #5
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I'm not getting credit for inflicting Permadeath on the Harpy in Garden of Aset for the mission Revive Hunter II. Team is Vampire Hunter Eddie, Angel of Fear. and Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist. I've been getting credit for inflicting Permadeath in other missions.
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear1250 View Post
    Stun Boss IV is broken for me as well. I've now used three different characters to stun the prisoner (Holy Smokes, Visions and AoF), I've now stunned him a total of about 8 times. The counter for that mission is just broken, simple as that.
    I Second these two.
    I completed almost all the possibles at the moment and I cant get these two to work:

Revive Hunter II - Perm death to harpy
    Stun Boss IV - Stun Prisioner

OS
    Android
    To whomever had the final say on nerfing MCR and let it happen: [Sparton snip]
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 06-30-2017 at 05:48 PM.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton, I just had a battle against HomemLivre where HUD never showed... all 8 toons just stood there. I had red NoL, Nomad, Viking and sentinel CD, and him I think red undead rescuer, VE, green harpy and SSD. You might want to look into that. Thanks in advance

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Not cool man.....

Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 06-30-2017 at 05:47 PM.

OS
    Android
    Revive Hunter II - Perm death to harpy
    Stun Boss IV - Stun Prisoner
    Those two are not working, tried every available toon to me that can stun the prisoner and cause permadeath to Harpy but no matter how many times they triggered mission is not advancing.
    Also Master Of Missions have a problem, i am now at 27/40 but i am pretty sure that i completed way more than that.

NoL still removes all the buffs on every battle i played in arena and now hits harder.
    I got a strange feeling that my toons don't hit as hard as before and i hope i am terribly wrong and it's not some secret nerfs.

To whomever had the final say on nerfing MCR and let it happen: When you suffer a death in your close family, and when you are grieving and wondering why... Remember the June 2017 tuning. In the meantime, I hope your car won't start and your milk goes bad.
    I get mad with them too but this post is terrible..
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Man, this is way over the line.
    Relax and take a step back. IT'S A GAME ON YOUR MOBILE!!!
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 06-30-2017 at 05:48 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Just an update on my experiences with the Stun Boss IV mission. I've found a bit of a strange... I don't know if you could call it a loophole, a glitch within the glitch or workaround, but I originally tried that particular mission on madness (I had done them all on madness up to that point). Tried doing it on normal though and for some reason it worked on normal.

Revive Hunter II (use permadeath on Harpy in Garden of Aset 3 times) is also the same deal: doesn't work on madness, works perfectly fine on normal. It's incredibly odd to say the least. That would be my suggestion to anyone having similar problems in similar missions: give it a shot on normal and see if anything happens there.

EDIT: after further tests, seems that normal is the only difficulty where either of these two missions will work, hard and madness do not affect the tally at all. Hope this helps out in some way.
    Last edited by nuclear1250; 06-30-2017 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Updated info to check if hard was also glitched in terms of mission progress on certain missions. It is.
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

Trooper ID: Sam-9072

I play every day and I try to use all my troopers*

*Bar the occasional error.