Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    It's pretty much as per what Sag mentioned, only one shield works at a time, and the internals of the combat system treat that passive's damage reduction as a shield.

Thankfully, a lot of the work for an update we're working on will do major changes and improvements to shield handling in the game that'll fix that issue so multiple shields can do their unique things independent of each other, including having Titan/Force Shields properly account for eliminating incoming damage instead of sometimes not because another type of shield is present. We're still working out the kinks, so it probably won't be the next app store update we release, but the one after that it should be ready to go live.
    Thank for the heads up.... Already changed the shell/void set on him, was a bit of a waste

... Only problem, built this way, the only way to use ANY shield (including gcr) t'll fixed, is to face a prisoner lol
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    It's pretty much as per what Sag mentioned, only one shield works at a time, and the internals of the combat system treat that passive's damage reduction as a shield.

Thankfully, a lot of the work for an update we're working on will do major changes and improvements to shield handling in the game that'll fix that issue so multiple shields can do their unique things independent of each other, including having Titan/Force Shields properly account for eliminating incoming damage instead of sometimes not because another type of shield is present. We're still working out the kinks, so it probably won't be the next app store update we release, but the one after that it should be ready to go live.
    Sparton, some of the shields are bugged regardless if they are standalone or stacked. My Aces High Eddie seems to have his HP go down when he is attacked, even if I enable my Sentinel Corrupt Droid's shield. I do have Shells on him, so need to check if the HP is only impacted in the first round when the Shells are still active.

There is a thread in the Bug Reports section on the Corrupt Droid's shield.

Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Sparton, some of the shields are bugged regardless if they are standalone or stacked. My Aces High Eddie seems to have his HP go down when he is attacked, even if I enable my Sentinel Corrupt Droid's shield. I do have Shells on him, so need to check if the HP is only impacted in the first round when the Shells are still active.

There is a thread in the Bug Reports section on the Corrupt Droid's shield.

Thanks!
    It is a known issue, the shield that is affected is the one applied first, so if you start with shell and then apply SCR shield , when you are attacked your HP will go down because SCR shield is not working until shell is finished.

Something I didn't know is that GPD passive works as a shield, that goes on top of any shield applied during the battle making them useless, including shell talismans.

Isn't it astonishing how we are constantly forced to learn to play a broken game? every patch brings new "workarounds" which the players need to discover. there are bugs which have existed ever since the game has been released a year ago (fe first blood).

Imagine how many players out there don't read the forums (or not so thoroughly) and have no clue, that their characters don't do what they think they do
    AMAZING!!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    It is a known issue, the shield that is affected is the one applied first, so if you start with shell and then apply SCR shield , when you are attacked your HP will go down because SCR shield is not working until shell is finished.

Something I didn't know is that GPD passive works as a shield, that goes on top of any shield applied during the battle making them useless, including shell talismans.
    Thanks R1ck for the explanation, that clears up a lot of things for me. I only recently got Shells that I purchased, so didn't observe some of these bugs until now.

Sigh, like Misrael stated, guess we just have to learn to play around the game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Sigh, like Misrael stated, guess we just have to learn to play around the game.
    Remember me of my first car... Some 20y ago yikes
    You have to work with what you have :P
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Many of you probably already know this but when your evo rune count gets real high You can use them in place of regular runes to power up talisman. You don't get much of a power up for them but at least the count goes down. Of course the gold cost isn't really worth it, but if you have been playing long it's probably hard to stay under 10M gold anyway. Wish the power bump on white evo runes was as good as the white evo shards for advancing character levels. At least then using them would make more sense.

Bit of an AI issue, but Sentinel Harpy on it's own will try use it's power ability on a dead friend. Bit of a tearjerker that she wants to believe there's still someone to save her, but still odd.