Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Has anyone had issues with the mission for using permadeath on Harpys in Garden of Aset? I'm at 0/3 still.
    Took me a few rounds to get it. I think I ended up leaving it at the NORMAL difficulty for it to unluck. Might be unnecessary but I did it in 3 rounds killing it each time

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear1250 View Post
    Just an update on my experiences with the Stun Boss IV mission. I've found a bit of a strange... I don't know if you could call it a loophole, a glitch within the glitch or workaround, but I originally tried that particular mission on madness (I had done them all on madness up to that point). Tried doing it on normal though and for some reason it worked on normal.

Revive Hunter II (use permadeath on Harpy in Garden of Aset 3 times) is also the same deal: doesn't work on madness, works perfectly fine on normal. It's incredibly odd to say the least. That would be my suggestion to anyone having similar problems in similar missions: give it a shot on normal and see if anything happens there.

EDIT: after further tests, seems that normal is the only difficulty where either of these two missions will work, hard and madness do not affect the tally at all. Hope this helps out in some way.
    Both of these worked for me on normal also, Thanks Nuclear
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    i like the update so far. just the nerf of the nobl right after the nobl event is still horrible marketing.

nontheless the missions are great and i really enjoyed playing some other levels again.
    just one question, is this the "lots of new content" that was announced recently or can we expect more soon?

llexileon stated on facebook, that BNW is almost ready and that you guys are just "polishing the bosses" atm.
    would really love to hear some more details on this.

can we expect something cool for the lotb birthday next week?

very curious about the future of the game

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i like the update so far. just the nerf of the nobl right after the nobl event is still horrible marketing.

nontheless the missions are great and i really enjoyed playing some other levels again.
    just one question, is this the "lots of new content" that was announced recently or can we expect more soon?

llexileon stated on facebook, that BNW is almost ready and that you guys are just "polishing the bosses" atm.

very curious about the future of the game
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-06-30-18-11-22.png
Views: 342
Size:  103.7 KB
    They posted this on their twitter account so I guess there will be an event for the birthday. At least I hope so.

OS
    Android
    Just an update on my experiences with the Stun Boss IV mission. I've found a bit of a strange... I don't know if you could call it a loophole, a glitch within the glitch or workaround, but I originally tried that particular mission on madness (I had done them all on madness up to that point). Tried doing it on normal though and for some reason it worked on normal.

Revive Hunter II (use permadeath on Harpy in Garden of Aset 3 times) is also the same deal: doesn't work on madness, works perfectly fine on normal. It's incredibly odd to say the least. That would be my suggestion to anyone having similar problems in similar missions: give it a shot on normal and see if anything happens there.

EDIT: after further tests, seems that normal is the only difficulty where either of these two missions will work, hard and madness do not affect the tally at all. Hope this helps out in some way.
    Thx for the info. Will try this as it has been verified by others. GJ Nuclear 👍

As an aside, we really appreciate the feedback and passionate discussion. However, Ian's post crossed a line and we'll be deleting quote blocked snippets of his original post to ensure that we keep the discussion productive.

We will hand out bans (temporary or permanent) for repeated infractions.

OS
    Android
    I didnt realise milk turning sour was such a big deal, Sparton
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    in which mission on battlefield are the allied soldiers? i cant remember..
    its for the misson

We're seeing reports of this, and for whatever reason it seems to more consistently (or perhaps always) work on the "Normal" difficulty of the mission, even though all three difficulties of the mission are flagged in data.

We are still working on isolating the cause and seeing how fast we can push out a fix. Thanks for the detailed info.

Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    Looks like there is a bug/change with Energy Talisman.

I'm stealing almost always almost ALL energy from opposite team in PvP.
    That's a bit overpowered no?

I use Energy set on GCR.
    Well, as per the tuning notes, the Energy Talisman is finally stealing power (as it was originally intended), as opposed to just generating it for you, but yeah, maybe there's some cases where it's draining too much. We will investigate further.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    It looks like revenges are still happening in response to a revenge when explosive talismans are involved. Had my warrior new born of light revenge had the explosive talisman trigger and then his new born of light revenged me back and his solider eddie countered as well.
    Yeah, that doesn't sound right. I've passed that along for our QA to investigate and write up.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I didn't think the nerfs for toons were a part of this update, as I thought it was stated for mid July?
    The update was originally planned for early- to mid-July, but we signed off on it sooner than expected, and thus the corresponding tuning went live with it sooner than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    On the missions side of things such as remove beneficial effects, does blocking or stealing them count? It seems to me that they do but I'd like confirmation as it's hard to keep track of how many times I managed it per run when using 2 toons to do the job.
    Blocking beneficial effects doesn't count; it has to be an action that tries to remove beneficial effects. As such, "remove beneficial effects" works, but so does "steal beneficial effects" (because stealing is removing from the enemy and adding to your character).

just the nerf of the nobl right after the nobl event is still horrible marketing.
    Yeah, the intent is that he's still good in all the ways he was before, but you are 100% correct. We will work better to ensure we are highlighting characters that are not scheduled for tuning updates in the future.

jjust one question, is this the "lots of new content" that was announced recently or can we expect more soon?

The short version is I don't have anything specific to announce at this time.

On the subject of saying "lots of new content", one of the unfortunate problems with working with a big brand with many different stakeholders (not just us developers and the band members), that lots of different people have different ideas for what they call "content" or a "big event" or whatever... and sometimes, even internally what we call those things are not what we'd call them to our players! Not to say that you shouldn't trust stuff that isn't coming directly from us developers of the game, but just be aware that "content" could mean a lot of different things depending on who it's coming from (from missions, to new game modes, to PVP activities or deals, and more). I can tell you that we do have a lot of different things planned throughout July, so stay tuned!

For those with problem stunnig the Prisoner, i was through the same problem not counting when playing on madness. Then i tryied on normal and it worked fine.

If you enter the mission through the button on the missions list, it will direct yout to the mission on normal level.

Let us know if worked for you guys too.