Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

June 28th 2017 Update Discussion

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    Before the complaint shit-show begins, let me just say THANK YOU for introducing some new ways to enjoy PVE, and giving us something new to do!

OS
    Android
    Where can i find those missions and how to get the legendaryshards? Theres no newspost on my game..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Where can i find those missions and how to get the legendaryshards? Theres no newspost on my game..
    Missions are under Achievements \m/

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    So, Speed of Light Eddie went from the best healer to not-quite-as-good-as-Carriage-Rider healer in one easy nerf... seems legit! Why must characters be ruined with every update? This is the most unnecessary nerf in the history of unnecessary nerfs. Speed of Light Eddie was on the radar of exactly no one, when it came to having problems with characters being overpowered... why was it necessary to annihilate his best skill? Good times.

RIP, SoL. You didn't deserve this. /end rant

Update: Apparently, his heal can even "Miss" entirely now too... just had it miss and restore exactly 0 HP on two characters in the arena. I am filled with joy right now.

Update II: It seems like the "Miss" only occurs when the character you're trying to heal already has full HP. Hooray.
    Last edited by The Educated fool; 06-29-2017 at 07:00 PM.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Appreciate the update and additions for pve.

Curious though whether I'm the only one showing a ridiculously low number for Achievements Completed VI? I have 27/120. Are there 93 more achievements that I'll be able to accomplish?

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the update... Seems workin' so far...

One question though... Why I can't win The Holy Smoke Eddie while gaining warrior soul? I guess there are all warriors present besides him... If someone ask - Yes, I had him, yet sold him, to make a sacrifice tier

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Appreciate the update and additions for pve.

Curious though whether I'm the only one showing a ridiculously low number for Achievements Completed VI? I have 27/120. Are there 93 more achievements that I'll be able to accomplish?
    Askora

It depends of how long and how intesively you play... And the more you'll be playing the more achievements would be waiting... I play for almost a year now and have 122/140...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Sparton!!

Ive found a bug with Vampire Hunter Eddie, his basic skill just shows levels and description for 2, 4 and 6... no clue about the odd ones, it also has now a level 7???
    A question about skills that gives 25% chance, it applies for all effects?? for example, a Warrior Undead Rescuer which steals 50% and heals 35% gets the 25% chance for one, or both effects??

Thanks for your answer!!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Askora

It depends of how long and how intesively you play... And the more you'll be playing the more achievements would be waiting... I play for almost a year now and have 122/140...

Cheers,

W
    There's a bug. I completed 100 achievements months ago but am currently at about 12/120.