Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    To whomever had the final say on nerfing MCR and let it happen: [Sparton snip]
    WTActualF

Its a game.

And thats a shit head thing to say over a game.

Kinda like me saying "I hope the battery in your device explodes and melts your hand for typing such a shit head comment on the forum."
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 06-30-2017 at 05:48 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Regarding mission progress sometimes not counting, please be aware that skills which have a chance of occurring will not count as progress if that chance doesn't occur. We are investigating this further to be sure, but if you're having problems, please specify what mission you're having a problem with and what characters you're using to help narrow down potential issues.

Well... that's sort of working as intended, I guess. We did notice that there were a lot of devices that were trying to use full effects/higher res textures but were almost certainly suffering a really bad frame rate while doing so, so we made some adjustments to try and improve framerates/stability for those devices.

'Tis also true for Soldier Eddie; he's not been a possible reward for Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Legendary Souls, and event souls, since you get him for free in Battlefield.
    We were supposed to get a Soldier Eddie from Battlefield? Seriously? I've never had a Soldier Eddie that I recall and I've completed with max skulls all levels on all difficulties...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear1250 View Post
    Just an update on my experiences with the Stun Boss IV mission. I've found a bit of a strange... I don't know if you could call it a loophole, a glitch within the glitch or workaround, but I originally tried that particular mission on madness (I had done them all on madness up to that point). Tried doing it on normal though and for some reason it worked on normal.

Revive Hunter II (use permadeath on Harpy in Garden of Aset 3 times) is also the same deal: doesn't work on madness, works perfectly fine on normal. It's incredibly odd to say the least. That would be my suggestion to anyone having similar problems in similar missions: give it a shot on normal and see if anything happens there.

EDIT: after further tests, seems that normal is the only difficulty where either of these two missions will work, hard and madness do not affect the tally at all. Hope this helps out in some way.
    I can confirm that this is working. Both mission completed.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Looks like there is a bug/change with Energy Talisman.

I'm stealing almost always almost ALL energy from opposite team in PvP.
    That's a bit overpowered no?

I use Energy set on GCR.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I'm not getting credit for inflicting Permadeath on the Harpy in Garden of Aset for the mission Revive Hunter II. Team is Vampire Hunter Eddie, Angel of Fear. and Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist. I've been getting credit for inflicting Permadeath in other missions.
    Same.

Well, except my team is mummy dog, axis bomber boy (assassin) and whatever Eddie I pick up from my troopers.

ETA: I have also now tried it on Hard rather than Madness and it works, so it appears to just be on madness levels the problem is.
    Last edited by Jennie-5128; 06-30-2017 at 10:27 AM. Reason: further and better particulars

OS
    Android
    It looks like revenges are still happening in response to a revenge when explosive talismans are involved. Had my warrior new born of light revenge had the explosive talisman trigger and then his new born of light revenged me back and his solider eddie countered as well.

OS
    Android
    I didn't think the nerfs for toons were a part of this update, as I thought it was stated for mid July? Anyway I found out in the arena, not happy. Once I finally get my first eternity soul I'm gonna just do the 1 battle a day to get my daily achievement but that's it. No more arena for me except events where it might be worth it.

On the missions side of things such as remove beneficial effects, does blocking or stealing them count? It seems to me that they do but I'd like confirmation as it's hard to keep track of how many times I managed it per run when using 2 toons to do the job. This part of the update including more rewards via missions is a positive which I commend NF for, as I don't want the post to be a purely negative one.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 06-30-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android

Question

Good updating!
    I expected input of splinters on all types of souls since that moment when have only entered Eternity and Precious Souls. Thank you!
    Ребаланс characters and abilities it is also adequate. Unless I was disappointed from replacement of slots of talismans by Beelzebub a little, but these are trifles...
    But I have most of all started to blaze a chair under a bum from achievements + missions again:
    First, progress of some missions essentially not all right! In my case - Stun Boss IV (I have carried out fights 5 specially Stun on The Prisoner - result 0!!!), and Revive Hunter I (here progress after all has gone, but I have carried out fights 10 - result 2/3).
    The second, Achievement of Master Of Missions III... Here history similar to achievement of Achievements Comleted... Last night I have executed missions 15-20, but on account of this Achievement they haven't gone, progress has begun with 0... Well and yes... This achievement for some reason became available only this morning.
    Misters developers! Because of such moments, I (likely not I one) will begin to demand compensations for the burned-down chairs soon!!!
    https://vk.com/ironmaidenlegacy - The Russian public on the game Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast
    psih86-0610

OS
    Android
    if someone kick you as trooper, even you played him every single day, remember the dumb comment in june 2017....man chill IT'S a FUCKING GAME
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 06-30-2017 at 05:49 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 06-30-2017 at 05:49 PM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave