Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff-3007 View Post
    Also, who can inflict permadeth? Any Eddies? Seems like I had an assassin that did but he's long gone.
    I have a Magus axis soldier who has a chance to permadeath with his basic. And the red desert warrior had a power that is like 100%
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I've seen some Sentinel Soulless Demons with Strike, and it's an interesting strategy, but again in encourages you as the attacker to get Immunity, buff removal, Accuracy Down, Stun/Freeze, Warriors, not spamming AoE moves, and/or not spamming multi-hit moves, which are all strategies we want to encourage people to utilize for team building. There's many options to deal with him, and bringing just one and making sure he doesn't live a long time usually makes him a trivial bag of HP to work around when he's controlled by the AI.
    From the other thread.

Buff removal, yeah, great, you removed the buff removal possibilities with your nerf... (I know that there are other toons, but if you don't have them...)

OS
    Android
    I'm not getting credit for inflicting Permadeath on the Harpy in Garden of Aset for the mission Revive Hunter II. Team is Vampire Hunter Eddie, Angel of Fear. and Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist. I've been getting credit for inflicting Permadeath in other missions.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    The "clear LoL V sentinel with only warrior class characters" done it six times now and didn't trigger mission award.

Edit: works, but don't carry any other class Eddie's with you in the extra slots. The whole board has to be warrior.
    Last edited by Monte47; 06-29-2017 at 10:53 PM.

OS
    iOS
    The missions are fun. I've used characters I haven't touched in months. The nerfs suck. Why do that to MCR and NBoL and then make warrior harpy 100%? I don't know if that's new or was just overlooked but now what, do I put skill shards on her only to have you guys nerf it in a month? I'm not being a jerk, I'd honestly like to know. If there's a reason it's like that and your not going to touch it, I'll shard her up and use her.
    MrFreeze-6530

Just FYI, I probably won't respond to too many "did X and it didn't work for Y mission" posts, but I'm passing a lot of that info to our QA team.

Remember to indicate the mission you're working on and the character(s) you're using. Noting the quest you're challenging will help as well. In some cases, it might just be that it doesn't always register, so it may take a few more attempts to clear than what is stated in the mission description.

Thanks to Fudjo, RCarter, and others for posting what you have.

Also, we just pushed some updated missions data which should prevent the issue of not correctly unlocking the tier III achievement for completing missions. We're continuing to work on a solution for people who already have reset progress on the "Complete # Mission Challenges" achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Hey Sparton!! This means than Warrior Harpy now can remove benefical effects 100% Maxed?? So, why do you bother on nerf NBOL's and Magus CR??
    Sorry if my question seems tricky, but sounds really weird for me....

As always, thanks for taking your time on respond!
    The important point with the Warrior Harpy is that that Harpy doesn't have as many powerful selling points as the Warrior Newborn of Light (Revenge is a potent passive, and the Newborn can do far more damage), and also that Harpy only removes one status effect, not all status effects.

OS
    Android
    Nice update:

HttpServerServiceUnavailable

The update needs an update ...

OS
    iOS
    Stun Boss IV is broken for me as well. I've now used three different characters to stun the prisoner (Holy Smokes, Visions and AoF), I've now stunned him a total of about 8 times. The counter for that mission is just broken, simple as that.
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

Trooper ID: Sam-9072

I play every day and I try to use all my troopers*

*Bar the occasional error.

OS
    Android
    APMA3 at end of battle in pvp.

Two battles in pvp without the ability to choose past or present abilities for Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The important point with the Warrior Harpy is that that Harpy doesn't have as many powerful selling points as the Warrior Newborn of Light (Revenge is a potent passive, and the Newborn can do far more damage), and also that Harpy only removes one status effect, not all status effects.
    That's sound pretty accurate Sparton, thanks for clarifying...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!