Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Well, as per the tuning notes, the Energy Talisman is finally stealing power (as it was originally intended), as opposed to just generating it for you, but yeah, maybe there's some cases where it's draining too much. We will investigate further.

No no, haha - no need to do that, Sparton. We've all got the same opportunities to grab energy talismans, no need to modify how they're working now. Some people point things out that don't need to be pointed out, haha (nervously laughs).

Energy talismans are performing fine. Let's move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    No no, haha - no need to do that, Sparton. We've all got the same opportunities to grab energy talismans, no need to modify how they're working now. Some people point things out that don't need to be pointed out, haha (nervously laughs).

Energy talismans are performing fine. Let's move on.
    The people who saw the over-tuned freezing during the PVP beta might want a word with you :P

OS
    iOS
    Hey, question, will the missions be forever available, or will there be a finite number of them? They are such a fun way to use up the troopers.
    Eskiggalu-8063

Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Hey, question, will the missions be forever available, or will there be a finite number of them? They are such a fun way to use up the troopers.
    The missions that are there are finite, but we plan on adding more in future updates. Not sure the exact cadence, but Kaz already has some prepared that just need to be fully implemented and tested.

OS
    iOS
    The missions that are there are finite, but we plan on adding more in future updates. Not sure the exact cadence, but Kaz already has some prepared that just need to be fully implemented and tested.
    Cool. These are really fun. It's such a better way to get through the troopers. Thanks for the edition, and for the reply.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Add me to the list of those that don't agree with the nerfing of CRM, & NoLW. It's very disheartening.
    17 skill shards I would now rather spend elsewhere.

There are far more fearful toons in the arena than these 2. For one, The green demon is back with a force and his taunt festival.

Anyway, Sparton I know you stated in the past removable skill shards are not going to happen, but how about a shard event of some sort when toons are nerfed?

A few ideas:

Up the purchase limit in the arena for a couple of weeks.
    Lower the tier to get shards in sacrifice. Instead of random rewards, ability to choose rewards.
    Make them available to purchase with ironite.
    Lower their cost of trooper badges.
    Guarantee drops in skill quest. Btw nice to get a drop here every so often.
    Other?

My list of toons to shard continues to grow. It's a losing battle, and quite discouraging.

On the positive, it's cool to get the missions.
    BNW is close.
    I pulled 3 new cool tunes this week. Nomad, FotD Eddie, and just now the green demon. Wow!

Thanks for keeping us posted on things.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Think I'll finally try out the update tonight. Was a bit worried last night with all the bug reports, but seems a bit better today as people figure things out? Also, great communication dev team.

The last week or so it's felt like this every time I login and try to play, attacked by robot spider bugs! lol

OS
    iOS
    I think someone mentioned it, but, I just battled a SOL Eddie, and he didn't heal his team at all when it triggers. He was in the red, and the other three were probably at 75%
    Eskiggalu-8063

Banned
    We will work better to ensure we are highlighting characters that are not scheduled for tuning updates in the future.

OS
    Android
    Major issue on the permadeath Skull Quest Mission - evidently, it doesn't work on the Hoard quest. I don't know if it works on the Cache.

I went through and used my goofy but winning strategy which involves spending over 100 in ironite revives just so my dumbass voidling could permadeath those artillery dogs 3 times, and it didn't register the permadeaths for that mission at all. It did register the permadeaths in another mission though, it hit my 50 permadeath mission. So I know that was working.

So to recap: That mission remains unfillable, I'm out over 100 ironite and 24 SoT from playing it twice, and I'm pissed. Anyone else experiencing this?