Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Major issue on the permadeath Skull Quest Mission - evidently, it doesn't work on the Hoard quest. I don't know if it works on the Cache.

I went through and used my goofy but winning strategy which involves spending over 100 in ironite revives just so my dumbass voidling could permadeath those artillery dogs 3 times, and it didn't register the permadeaths for that mission at all. It did register the permadeaths in another mission though, it hit my 50 permadeath mission. So I know that was working.

So to recap: That mission remains unfillable, I'm out over 100 ironite and 24 SoT from playing it twice, and I'm pissed. Anyone else experiencing this?
    It didn't work for me as well. Both Evo material cache and hoard. I used corrupt ox cultist.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    It didn't work for me as well. Both Evo material cache and hoard. I used corrupt ox cultist.
    Neither evo quest worked for me either. Used Assassin Axis Bomber Boy & Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist on both
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Neither evo quest worked for me either. Used Assassin Axis Bomber Boy & Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist on both
    Same here, using Assassin Axis Bomber Boy with Visions and Warrior Harpy to remove immunity. Counter still shows 0.

OS
    iOS
    Seems like I'm not alone. Used Axis Bomber Boy, too.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

WOW WOW and once more WOW!

Weeeeeird stuff happening in the arena this morning,James...weeeeird stuff...

First the obviouse,not bugs, but intended tweaks:
    -SSD counters at about 100% rate (out of around 20 attacks in 3 separate matches)
    -MCR steals beneficial effects at about 15% rate.(even the freezing rate seems lower)

And now to unexplainable bugs:

-i only have one sentinel harpy left, with about 20% HP. Enemy has still a Nomad,troll and SSD all at around 1/3 HP. Her days are counted...
    But suddenly,out of nowhere, the harpy heals to 90% HP (no such skills or talismans around),which alows her to withstand one more round and massacrates the enemy team within 2 rounds. thanks bug!

In another crazy bug game:
    My VE was close to dead and the enemy had a Nomad with more HP than VE can deal to win. but then as i cast the CLUTCH skill with hope to stun him, VE picks up my long gone Harpies talismans and inflicts silence+all explosive talismans debuffs(with a power move!!!) and the Nomad just explodes at the beginning of his round HAHAHAAA. another lost game won...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Works for me in cache quest 2* enemy

Team: prisoner, ass goat, VE
    Basically I used the pm on artillery dog, killing it instantly, but has been recorded in the mission progress 1/3
    Could kill two dogs but both my prisoner and goat revenge the ass dog after hit my team.

Banned
    In real life NF would now need a good lawyer:

You buy something because of some advertised feature. After you bought it the assured feature, will be taken away. Would be much fun before the judge.

If NF would be somehow honest with us players and not some moneyhorny company, they would give us at least the possibility to get our shards back.

OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton,
    I just tried for Assassin Trial III (complete Gunner LoL X with all Assassin characters surviving), but it didn't register despite only the boss getting a turn in (none on my side got killed).
    My team was Assassin Possessed Mine, Assassin Golden Son, a Trooper's Wrath, and Storm Eddie, with Vampire Hunter and Eternity as backup.
    Last edited by Kardas; 07-02-2017 at 09:31 AM. Reason: extra clarification
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Hey Sparton,
    I just completed Gunner Lord of Light X for the Assassin Trial III Mission, but it didn't register despite only the boss getting a turn in (none on my side got killed).
    My team was Assassin Possessed Mine, Assassin Golden Son, a Trooper's Wrath, and Storm Eddie, with Vampire Hunter and Eternity as backup.
    I get over without use any troop, just do it with your toons and let the enemy hit you at least one time. It ll work good.

Btw sorry bud, game crashed during battle on your champ, no badges today. Sorry for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Hey Sparton,
    I just tried for Assassin Trial III (complete Gunner LoL X with all Assassin characters surviving), but it didn't register despite only the boss getting a turn in (none on my side got killed).
    The eternals don't register (trooper's Wrath).

Not sure about your own, but troopers don't count.