Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Hello @Sparton,_LOTB
    I'm reporting u an issue connected with the missions. Basically some of them aren't showed in the achievement resulting in a lack of progress to get the guardian fragments. Specifically I'm up 75 fragments collected, with only LOL assassin, magus and warrior missions left. Others players instead got only 50 frags with the same mission status. That's a bad bug because we can't make progress in the tasks to get those specific guardian fragments. I know we are short of missions because some friends already got 100 fragments. Can you then give us some advice to figure out how to get over it?

Thanks, really appreciate the updates so far.

Best regards
    I was just about to chime in with this exact issue, it stems from that Achievement II to Achievement III situation where I completed a bunch of missions before restarting the game to see my Achievement III fragments listed as 0/25. Probably should've been closer to 20/25 at that point.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    T6 sac for 1 leg soul. 1. Wtf is that? You can get 50 rare, but only 1 leg? Seems off. And the fact it was my 4th or 5th green bat from leg souls. Yeah im a little livid. This needs to be balanced a little better.
    I got my first ultimate sacrifice yesterday and pulled 6 skill shards. I was actually thinking "50 rare souls during this event would be great!" but then got the skill shards, and think I made out even better. Not sure why you guys got the rough end of that sacrifice, I'd be pissed too.

OS
    iOS
    The- clear warrior X, with only magus- mission, isn't prompting prize.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    The- clear warrior X, with only magus- mission, isn't prompting prize.
    Gotta do it with no Troopers. Also make sure you don't have any backup Eddies in your team that aren't Magus.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Gotta do it with no Troopers. Also make sure you don't have any backup Eddies in your team that aren't Magus.
    Finally worked, I reloaded the game and did same team, got it lol
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    @Sparton when is gonna be solved the problem about not being able to sell inventory, it may cause problems soon

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  10.8 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    @Sparton when is gonna be solved the problem about not being able to sell inventory, it may cause problems soon

Yes absolutely !!!!

Please, fix it !!!!

Thanks !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Yes absolutely !!!!

Please, fix it !!!!

Thanks !!!!
    We're still working on a long term solution that will ensure players aren't put into that state.

In the short term, though, we can manually correct the data for your account, but you will need to contact support via the in-game Support button for someone from CS to identify and fix the issue for your accounts.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for a nice feature with the Missions (although still waiting for some new proper content), and this weeks higher chance of 4-5* pulls is great too.

However, as you've added yet another character AND given us another chance to retrieve the Christmas and Halloween characters, the need for more character slots is again a pressing issue. There are almost 160 characters in the game and saving dupes for sacrifice requires another 15 slots or so to be practical, but there are only 150 slots. Would be super if we could have, at least, 175 slots.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We're still working on a long term solution that will ensure players aren't put into that state.

In the short term, though, we can manually correct the data for your account, but you will need to contact support via the in-game Support button for someone from CS to identify and fix the issue for your accounts.
    why not letting us sacrifice them or at least covert them into something else like xp runes for talismans or 3* xp shards for craracters.

the most simple adjustment would be to rise the xp amount they give to the talismans and lover the price, then we could use them to level up talismans easily. same would work for the character evo shards and it would be a simple small but handy change. so we would also have possibillities to burn our gold.

which leads me to another broken point: it would be also be nice if you would introduce a way to burn our gold in general. i belive all ressources should be somewhat usefull and rare, so it would be cool to have something for the amount of gold we have. nice ingame purchases for gold or some conversion system would be nice..

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.