Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Just wondering, should effects be activated while attacking someone who is invincible? since we are missing attacks, it's weird that counter can spark roughly 80% of the time, or that I can get void shields or invisibility off of someone I never hit.

Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Just wondering, should effects be activated while attacking someone who is invincible? since we are missing attacks, it's weird that counter can spark roughly 80% of the time, or that I can get void shields or invisibility off of someone I never hit.
    We expect that they do to not make things like Invincibility or Vanish too powerful. It would probably be more accurate to report damage as "0" when reduced by that as opposed to the "Miss" that's intended for Blind, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We expect that they do to not make things like Invincibility or Vanish too powerful. It would probably be more accurate to report damage as "0" when reduced by that as opposed to the "Miss" that's intended for Blind, though.
    Oh... Okay. Cool. That did save me in a couple matches.

OS
    Android
    @Sparton it seems that Gunner Pharaoh God passive is working as a shield on top of any other shield, notice it when using him in my attack team in PVP, every time my gunner CR is attacked her shield is intact and only her HP goes down. Could you check that. Thanks

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    @Sparton it seems that Gunner Pharaoh God passive is working as a shield on top of any other shield, notice it when using him in my attack team in PVP, every time my gunner CR is attacked her shield is intact and only her HP goes down. Could you check that. Thanks
    Same here, it override shell as well as force shield which stays intact no matter what..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Same here, it override shell as well as force shield which stays intact no matter what..
    That's with all the shields ingame, if you got more than one active none is working.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    That's with all the shields ingame, if you got more than one active none is working.
    It's known since beta... (First shield cast act as the only one)
    The Gunner Dog don't provide a shield, it's not an "icon effect" it is supposed to reduce damage as a passive, not as a shield.. Hence the problem with it screwing shields..
    Last edited by Sag7272; 07-12-2017 at 05:38 PM.
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    I can't seem to accomplish the mission which asks to stun the prisoner 3 times... I don't get it, i stunned him many times with different characters, but the counter remains at 0.

Any idea why?

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    It's known since beta... (First shield cast act as the only one)
    It's pretty much as per what Sag mentioned, only one shield works at a time, and the internals of the combat system treat that passive's damage reduction as a shield.

Thankfully, a lot of the work for an update we're working on will do major changes and improvements to shield handling in the game that'll fix that issue so multiple shields can do their unique things independent of each other, including having Titan/Force Shields properly account for eliminating incoming damage instead of sometimes not because another type of shield is present. We're still working out the kinks, so it probably won't be the next app store update we release, but the one after that it should be ready to go live.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    I can't seem to accomplish the mission which asks to stun the prisoner 3 times... I don't get it, i stunned him many times with different characters, but the counter remains at 0.

Any idea why?
    There's a bug with the currently live version of the game where many missions that imply they can be cleared on any difficulty only consistently work on the lowest difficulty. We are working on a fix to correct that, but until then, you can clear that mission on the Normal difficulty version of the fight where the Prisoner is present.