Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Askora

It depends of how long and how intesively you play... And the more you'll be playing the more achievements would be waiting... I play for almost a year now and have 122/140...

Cheers,

W
    I've been playing for over 6 months and since I think achievements completed V is for 80 or 100, don't remember which. It's funny how I could have accomplished that with only 27 completed.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Appreciate the update and additions for pve.

Curious though whether I'm the only one showing a ridiculously low number for Achievements Completed VI? I have 27/120. Are there 93 more achievements that I'll be able to accomplish?
    I thought this was a bug they're working on. One of those updates a while back reset it to zero. I've got the same problem.

Update sounds interesting. I'll have to go check it out
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    So, Speed of Light Eddie went from the best healer to not-quite-as-good-as-Carriage-Rider healer in one easy nerf... seems legit! Why must characters be ruined with every update? This is the most unnecessary nerf in the history of unnecessary nerfs. Speed of Light Eddie was on the radar of exactly no one, when it came to having problems with characters being overpowered... why was it necessary to annihilate his best skill? Good times.

RIP, SoL. You didn't deserve this. /end rant

Update: Apparently, his heal can even "Miss" entirely now too... just had it miss and restore exactly 0 HP on two characters in the arena. I am filled with joy right now.

Update II: It seems like the "Miss" only occurs when the character you're trying to heal already has full HP. Hooray.
    I apologize man, I literally, just put him on my defense. Lol, I'm a jinx.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Use stun on prisoner mission is not working. I've stunned him like 10 times but it still shows 0 in the challenges tab.

OS
    Android
    It is said that by doing 80 missions you will get the pharaoh dog, i've done 15 and got 50 shards, but now i dont have any achievement linked to "missions" and seemingly no way to get more pharaoh dog's shards
    Nerada-3011

And then there was silence, just a voice from other world
    Like a leaf in an icy world, memories will fade

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    One question though... Why I can't win The Holy Smoke Eddie while gaining warrior soul? I guess there are all warriors present besides him... If someone ask - Yes, I had him, yet sold him, to make a sacrifice tier
    A lot of people complained about early-game Eddies like him and Wickerman being the 4 star they got from souls, so we removed them for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Ive found a bug with Vampire Hunter Eddie, his basic skill just shows levels and description for 2, 4 and 6... no clue about the odd ones, it also has now a level 7???
    Oh weird, that should be 7 different levels of extra damage, but some of the levels are indeed missing values. We'll get that fixed for the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    A question about skills that gives 25% chance, it applies for all effects?? for example, a Warrior Undead Rescuer which steals 50% and heals 35% gets the 25% chance for one, or both effects??
    If a skill level is for "Effect Chance +#%", then that effect chance is for all effects that have a chance (so for that Warrior Undead Rescuer's Guide, it improves the Steal Beneficial Effects and the Heal chance).

Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Use stun on prisoner mission is not working. I've stunned him like 10 times but it still shows 0 in the challenges tab.
    What character(s) are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerada View Post
    It is said that by doing 80 missions you will get the pharaoh dog, i've done 15 and got 50 shards, but now i dont have any achievement linked to "missions" and seemingly no way to get more pharaoh dog's shards
    That's odd... if you force close the app and relaunch do you not see them? Keep in mind that they may not be in the same place in the Achievements list based on what other achievements you have or haven't completed yet.

OS
    Android
    The Counter for stunning the prisoner and cultistcleric dont work.. im using holysmokes eddie, he worked for the other missons well
    and the buff remove from owl cultist with deathdog too..

how we can get those frags for legendary souls ?
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 06-29-2017 at 08:29 PM.

OS
    iOS

What character(s) are you using?

Using corrupt general and the prisoner together.
    They worked fine on wickerman and nomad stun mission just not on prisoner.

OS
    iOS
    Same here. 0/3 showing, played it three times with Visions and my Prisoner. Both stunned him each time.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android

Speed of Light Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    So, Speed of Light Eddie went from the best healer to not-quite-as-good-as-Carriage-Rider healer in one easy nerf... seems legit! Why must characters be ruined with every update? This is the most unnecessary nerf in the history of unnecessary nerfs. Speed of Light Eddie was on the radar of exactly no one, when it came to having problems with characters being overpowered... why was it necessary to annihilate his best skill? Good times.

RIP, SoL. You didn't deserve this. /end rant

Update: Apparently, his heal can even "Miss" entirely now too... just had it miss and restore exactly 0 HP on two characters in the arena. I am filled with joy right now.

Update II: It seems like the "Miss" only occurs when the character you're trying to heal already has full HP. Hooray.
    I feel your pain! I don't have a million $ to throw at this game and halving SOL Eddies heal powers just took me right out of competition in the Arena. How am I going to counter all the people that have the unfair advantage of counterstrike? What a crappy fix. UNFAIR