Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm gonna look at the update in more detail (and update my reference threads) tomorrow because I am dead tired, but I will say that the Missions idea is pretty cool. Very much looking forward to the Gunner Pharaoh Dog. And props for your ridiculous punctuality NF. Like, this is way ahead of schedule it seems.

Uuuuunfortunately, I've gotten a bit of a problem with this update. Sure, my phone is not the best thing for playing games, but now when I boot up LotB, all FX are gone. Like, Visions and Wicker Man Eddie aren't on fire anymore, Corrupt General's chest is completely black, and Navigator Eddie hits with invisible cannonballs. Also the rewards chest just kind of pops up which is hilarious. And almost all Eddies look even deader than usual because all their eyes (except GRE) are black. It seems to improve performance though!

As funny as this is, this is annoying for PVP because other than their icons, I have no indication of shields being present on characters. And the coinflip does not show up at all.

Also I had no clue Wicker Man Eddie and Holy Smoke were no longer available via souls (is this also true for Soldier?). I will be sure to update my thread on it.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the missions. Fun way to use troopers.

Stun on prisoner did not work for me with the Angel, Prisoner, or Visions Eddie. Tho, he was stunned. I did, however, get credit for just using stun on the other mission challenge.

Sucks about SOL, dude is worthless now.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    That's odd... if you force close the app and relaunch do you not see them? Keep in mind that they may not be in the same place in the Achievements list based on what other achievements you have or haven't completed yet.
    Ok. This happened to me as well, and now I think we may have another issue. I restarted and it showed up, but it's showing as 0/25 for the level 3 achievement. But I went through and completed a bunch of missions since the time when this should have shown up... so is it just an aesthetic issue? Is it counting my missions as 15/25 or whatever they are even though it says 0?

Regarding mission progress sometimes not counting, please be aware that skills which have a chance of occurring will not count as progress if that chance doesn't occur. We are investigating this further to be sure, but if you're having problems, please specify what mission you're having a problem with and what characters you're using to help narrow down potential issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Uuuuunfortunately, I've gotten a bit of a problem with this update. Sure, my phone is not the best thing for playing games, but now when I boot up LotB, all FX are gone. Like, Visions and Wicker Man Eddie aren't on fire anymore, Corrupt General's chest is completely black, and Navigator Eddie hits with invisible cannonballs. Also the rewards chest just kind of pops up which is hilarious. And almost all Eddies look even deader than usual because all their eyes (except GRE) are black. It seems to improve performance though!

As funny as this is, this is annoying for PVP because other than their icons, I have no indication of shields being present on characters. And the coinflip does not show up at all.
    Well... that's sort of working as intended, I guess. We did notice that there were a lot of devices that were trying to use full effects/higher res textures but were almost certainly suffering a really bad frame rate while doing so, so we made some adjustments to try and improve framerates/stability for those devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Also I had no clue Wicker Man Eddie and Holy Smoke were no longer available via souls (is this also true for Soldier?). I will be sure to update my thread on it.
    'Tis also true for Soldier Eddie; he's not been a possible reward for Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Legendary Souls, and event souls, since you get him for free in Battlefield.

OS
    Android
    Sparton, since dusk info is not showing could you say what it does per level and such for that skill?
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Removing legendary souls from grand sacrifice , and nerfing balanced characters MCR , SoL and NBoL while leaving OP toons (GCR became more OP now, didn't think it was possible) intact seems like a great idea
    Last edited by Rain88; 06-29-2017 at 09:37 PM.

OS
    Android
    Well... that's sort of working as intended, I guess. We did notice that there were a lot of devices that were trying to use full effects/higher res textures but were almost certainly suffering a really bad frame rate while doing so, so we made some adjustments to try and improve framerates/stability for those devices.
    But before it worked well for me, now it looks horrible.
    Now I will have to buy another phone to play the game like before?
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Can someone else confirm that Vampire hunter Eddie's future basic healing move only heals himself, even though the skill's description states "Heals all allies based MISSING HP for every Mark on target"

I cannot get him to heal anybody else except for himself.

Tried using Wrath's, VHE's and Death mark talisman's set marks and none of them healed anyone but VHE.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

If a skill level is for "Effect Chance +#%", then that effect chance is for all effects that have a chance (so for that Warrior Undead Rescuer's Guide, it improves the Steal Beneficial Effects and the Heal chance).
    Hey Sparton!! This means than Warrior Harpy now can remove benefical effects 100% Maxed?? So, why do you bother on nerf NBOL's and Magus CR??
    Sorry if my question seems tricky, but sounds really weird for me....

As always, thanks for taking your time on respond!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Ok. This happened to me as well, and now I think we may have another issue. I restarted and it showed up, but it's showing as 0/25 for the level 3 achievement. But I went through and completed a bunch of missions since the time when this should have shown up... so is it just an aesthetic issue? Is it counting my missions as 15/25 or whatever they are even though it says 0?
    There does appear to be an issue where progress does not always continue from the tier II achievement to the tier III achievement. We are investigating the cause and a potential fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Sparton, since dusk info is not showing could you say what it does per level and such for that skill?
    The data for it is whack, so it only does what it currently says it does on live.

Once the fix is live, it'll be 5/5/10/15/20/25 (all damage ups).

Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Removing legendary souls from grand sacrifice
    Legendary Souls were never a possible reward from the Tier V Grand Sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    But before it worked well for me, now it looks horrible.
    Now I will have to buy another phone to play the game like before?
    By "before it worked well", do you mean you had high framerate with the previous visuals?

What device are you playing on?

Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    Can someone else confirm that Vampire hunter Eddie's future basic healing move only heals himself, even though the skill's description states "Heals all allies based MISSING HP for every Mark on target"
    That is a known issue with Claim; right now, it only heals the character using Claim.