Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    angelkelly
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    Looks like there is a bug/change with Energy Talisman.

I'm stealing almost always almost ALL energy from opposite team in PvP.
    That's a bit overpowered no?

I use Energy set on GCR.
    The most power you can steal is between 3 and 6. So base off that I would rather have them working as intended then not working at all.
    -Edit: I notice only certain characters steal more power than others. Maybe that's just me.
    M.G.S.= 3
    Clairvoyant :6+
    Last edited by angelkelly; 06-30-2017 at 02:50 PM.

OS
    iOS
    The MCR nerf has ruined my offensive pvp strategy. I don't thank you for that, but who cares, I'll have to figure something else out. Til the next time things change.

I do however thank you very much for the new improved VHE! The only problem is, he's so good I know it won't last. I hope you guys tested him, and this was what you were going for. He's pretty awesome now.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    While I was super mad, tbh, about MCR and SOL, one of the crew needs to delete Ian's post. Or, he needs to delete it. While I come from a place in the internet that is not nice, this is not the forum for "kill yourself" or what have you BS. End of the day, it's a game. I've spent waaay too much money on it, but, it's a game. Someone take his post down please.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    While I was super mad, tbh, about MCR and SOL, one of the crew needs to delete Ian's post. Or, he needs to delete it. While I come from a place in the internet that is not nice, this is not the forum for "kill yourself" or what have you BS. End of the day, it's a game. I've spent waaay too much money on it, but, it's a game. Someone take his post down please.
    Never suggested anyone should die or be killed. I'ved edited the post because people don't read things properly - I suppose I should expect that. But the sentiment remains that the nerfs were not needed and the community was not listened too, the latter is actually what aggrieves me more than the nerfing, thus I do not rescind my comments on faulty motor vehicles nor spoiled dairy products.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    I read that someone figured it out and I can confirm, for those who have problems stunning Prisoner and the Harpy just try the normal levels, it works on them.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

Banned
    Name:  Screenshot_20170630-152920.png
Views: 275
Size:  662.1 KB

Looks buggy

OS
    Android

No effects

My android phone shows none of the special effects when in battle. I can't tell if opponents are stunned or frozen and other annoying things. The update is good for all the new stuff but really taking the fun out of Arena by changing characters so much. Who complained?Original Beta players? They already have a huge advantage over others

OS
    Android
    Has anyone had issues with the mission for using permadeath on Harpys in Garden of Aset? I'm at 0/3 still.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Never suggested anyone should die or be killed. I'ved edited the post because people don't read things properly - I suppose I should expect that. But the sentiment remains that the nerfs were not needed and the community was not listened too, the latter is actually what aggrieves me more than the nerfing, thus I do not rescind my comments on faulty motor vehicles nor spoiled dairy products.
    Fair enough on dairy products. Disagree on the choice of original post, but anyway, not trying to argue.

The feedback was why I was so irritated as well. Why ask us if you are doing it no matter what.
    Last edited by Monte47; 06-30-2017 at 03:15 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Has anyone had issues with the mission for using permadeath on Harpys in Garden of Aset? I'm at 0/3 still.
    Gotta do it on Normal. Same with the stunning the prisoner. After you beat the Harpy mission, it's on to the Artillery Dog in the Evo Material Skull Quests :/