Thread: Update

OS
    Android

Update

Is it just me but this new up-date made my team weaker?
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    What is your team?
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    What is your team?
    Hi Browno,

For defense I have my Samurai Eddie, Angel Of Fear (warrior class), Corrupt Rescuer (mage class ) and Harpy (sentinel class).

I usually use the same for offense.
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    Samurai got buffed with soul sheath granting extra turn right away, magus cr got nerfed with stealing beneficial from 100% down to 65%
    The other toons are unchanged
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Samurai got buffed with soul sheath granting extra turn right away, magus cr got nerfed with stealing beneficial from 100% down to 65%
    The other toons are unchanged
    I was never good with game mechanics but where do you guys get all that info? I Just got an Aces High Eddie and looking at his stats. he looks amazing, but from what I read he sucks...
    EdManDan-3345
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by EdManDan View Post
    I was never good with game mechanics but where do you guys get all that info? I Just got an Aces High Eddie and looking at his stats. he looks amazing, but from what I read he sucks...
    His shields suck. But he criticals a lot - often takes down Wrath with one hit! - Triple Shot is awesome when only a couple toons left - Rise heals nicely while damaging the other team - and his Fury rocks.

His shields need to be redone. But in a game of Strike Talismans - he can be really useful...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Hi Nicko,

Thank you for replying. I've noticed that you're a great player who is well respected on the BB.

Same for Browno.

Thanks to both of you
    EdManDan-3345
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    iOS
    Whatever has happened since the last update, my offence is shit now.

Last 5-6 weeks I'd barely lose a match, 10 at most in a week. Playing 250+ matches a week. Now I'm losing nearly losing 10 a day. Nearly reached the attack limit against one team as I'd never went first and the one time I did, I couldn't do anything against the Shell Talismans. When I don't go first, or if I can't get the first kill in to activate AoF passive when going first, without Shell or Immunity Talismans, I'm toast.

Odd thing is I am using the exact same team as before, using the same tactics which was successful for me. Now I'm getting my arse handed to me on a plate.

Please, if BNW is not out soon, for the love of God, MADE SHELL AND IMMUNITY TALIAMANS DROP SOME PLACE. Please.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    So turns out my Prisoner was missing three Talismans. Turns out why he died so easily. My bad. Haha

But everyone else had their normal set up and they still got cremated worse than my toast in the morning. So my point still stands. GIVE US BNW OR MAKE IT SO IMMUNITY AND SHELL TALISMANS DROP SOMEWHERE.

Please. I'll buy you a beer if you do.

Or new Talismans that make Shell and Immunity obsolete. That'd be good to. Then I can't make the same mistake as I did with the Shells and Immunity. So I know this is all my fault, but I'm blaming you. Damn you. Damn you all.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions