Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    After successfully running through the LoL dungeon X several times with just assassin characters in my roster, I finally received the achievement for it. I survived the dungeon every time with all characters still alive, but it did not count towards the achievement until I did it without a trooper on my roster. It seems this may be a bug since other missions were accomplished while running with a trooper on the roster. I would contact support to see if anything can be done about it. If one mission can be completed using a trooper, then all missions should be able to be completed using a trooper.
    You are absolutely right. Finally did it the same way, but definitely can't be! But who has the time to contact support because of every bug. Day would have then 50 hours ;D
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Sure thing! Yeah I bet a lot of my Troopers think I screwed up on that one, haha!
    I thought the same. Lol
    I used him on one of the easier skull quest.

Btw - great thread. I need to use permadeth (\m/) 2 more times on the AD (dang COA counter strike), and the rest of the dungeon stuff (cleared gunner) to complete.

OS
    Android
    for the last mission on gunner lol, the whole team has to be an assasin team, or just one must survive ? cause i dont have a whole assasin team for that lvl, and i cleared it with one assasin, he doesn die but it count..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    for the last mission on gunner lol, the whole team has to be an assasin team, or just one must survive ? cause i dont have a whole assasin team for that lvl, and i cleared it with one assasin, he doesn die but it count..
    It have to be ONLY assassins, doesn't say how much, so min one eddie. And EVERY assassin has to survive. In your case, when you used only one and he survived, you did it. Not bad, must have been a very strong Eddie
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Beating assasin lolx with only gunners isnt passing even though ive done it 3 times already, what gives? Anybody else seeing this? Can you not use troopers?

Edit: ding ding ding, cant have any troppers ride along even if theyre secondary eddies. Guess they want to force us to build a whole team of each class.
    Last edited by Thedarkness; 07-03-2017 at 01:28 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    After successfully running through the LoL dungeon X several times with just assassin characters in my roster, I finally received the achievement for it. I survived the dungeon every time with all characters still alive, but it did not count towards the achievement until I did it without a trooper on my roster. It seems this may be a bug since other missions were accomplished while running with a trooper on the roster. I would contact support to see if anything can be done about it. If one mission can be completed using a trooper, then all missions should be able to be completed using a trooper.
    Powerslave

Can confirm this - did the mission with borrowed AGS in the line-up and survived - not counted

The same with all mine toons - trooper's Eddie as backup - not counted

All mine and no trooper's toon - worked

I did LOL X Gunner Dungeon and survive just with AGS, Stormy Eddie and Mummy Dog 34/80 not sharded... As they are my ALL assassin's squad... Went pretty easy - For anyone having trouble with it and having AGS: just hit endure from AGS at the beginning of each round, and let the job done by your other toons...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Wickerman Eddie is great for many of the stun missions since his stun move is AoE and doesn't any damage (except for some burns) so it is pretty spamable.

Assassin Axis Bomber Boy has AoE-permadeath, again without doing damage, which helps tally up that number quickly.

Grim Reaper Eddie has AoE-heal block.

As pointed out before, pair with Warrior ABB or Assassin Troll for Accuracy Buff. GRE + WABB + AABB is a great team to spam heal block and permadeaths. Play them in a level like Powerslave with tons of enemies.
    Last edited by konstifik; 07-03-2017 at 08:37 AM.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Many thanks to everyone who contributed here, it was really helpful! Great community here, I salute you!

Found some dusty toons these days, including Wickerman Eddie, which was of great use in the beginning and nowadays retired on a bench at lvl 80, Warrior Desert Guardian and Mummy Dog... and some others, unleveled and unsharded, but still doing the job good.

While playing with them in PvE, I was thinking that the devs are trying to open our eyes (at least mine) to see that there are other useful toons in PvP, like the ones that can inflict permadeath, which can be very good in a match against a GR Eddie, Pharaoh, Clairvoyant or Gunner Corrupt Rescuer, that revives allies... but... I believe that there's still a long way since I'll start using a Warrior Desert Guardian and Mummy Dog, for example, because they're still not too good for the PvP.

Or the Wickerman Eddie... with his AoE stun move would be a blessing for PvP, but I don't think he has a chance, being too weak, IMO.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    i am not able to get through the permadeath on artillery dog mission.. any sugestions?

i am removing the inmunity with mcr and applying the permadeath with assassin child, the status is visible but in the mission list it does not acount.. also i am not using any troopers and tried it on the "hoard" one

am i missing anything?
    IronSentinel-5126

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IronSentinel View Post
    i am not able to get through the permadeath on artillery dog mission.. any sugestions?

i am removing the inmunity with mcr and applying the permadeath with assassin child, the status is visible but in the mission list it does not acount.. also i am not using any troopers and tried it on the "hoard" one

am i missing anything?
    Try on cache, with some low level toons so you don't kill them. I played it with VE and Bomber boy and all went smoothly