Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I used a cheap warrior voidling for this similar task. Remove all talismans that give any attack/magic/whatever bonus. Only use health with defense+mr. Don't use perfect attacks - bad "OK" or "Late" attacks should still register the permadeath. If possible, use a team that can refill your health for minimal power... so instead of having them hit people, they just refill you over and over, keeping your enemy on screen longer. It's tough on normal. I had to do it 3 times to get the 3 hits, with the crappy 35% chance of permadeath with my voidling.

Definitely don't raise him any further with xp shards. And yes, it only works on Normal mode. Good luck \m/
    Mariner

Thank you, man! I did this with no problem now with 3 tries to get 3 hits... I equipped Mummy Dog with 3 Mystical Talis 1/30 and paired her with FOTD Eddie and Sentinel Golden Son... At the final stage was wasting turns with those two on blocking beneficial effects/gaining shield and Mummy did ''Permadeath'' every time on Harpy then!

Once again thanks for help - you and rest of the guys (and gals) on the forum rocks!

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Evening all

Just found good trick to save time and so SOTs upon doing certain tasks on missions... So I share...

Checked this one out while doing stunning on AK and it's worked great!

1. Have stunned Wolf Cultist with CG... Wolf's HP was lower than 50% and then I used FOTD Eddie's ''TEMPORISE'' skill which extended this one to 3 stuns at one go...

2. Tried this on boss next (Wicker Man) as well, yet his HP was higher than 50% - temporise and two stuns at one try...

I believe this works with other things like ''Permadeath'' or something as well...

Hope that helped

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Oh, Witkacy, you may be a lifesaver if extending the effects works like that! Going to have to try with Viking's extend, since I don't have FOTD.

In other news, I have some info to share on the Skull Quest challenge (Artillery Dog).

I tried hitting them with some permadeath and then not reviving after I got killed, and I didn't get the credit for the 2 permadeaths. So looking like no way to cheat the system by playing the level over and over to reach the mission goal.

So my strategy - since I only have this shitball voidling - is using a Wickerman Eddie, the shitball, and the Sentinel Harpy. Harpy gives my Eddie the feather treatment, Eddie then uses his standard power generator move to refill that power (meaning neither of them do any actual damage to the enemy), and the shitball takes his 35% chance shot at permadeathing the Artillery Dog. This gave me roughly 12 shots at those dogs, of which 2 permadeaths happened. Awful, but it's a way to completely maximize your attempts with weak characters to try and hit that mission goal. I recommend taking out the two side dogs first, or you might end up needing to revive 5 times like I did to keep taking shots.

Hope this helps someone that has to resort to using a super weak character for some missions! \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Alchemist we're troopers, reload your game if you still see mine as an Eddie... I've put out the Sentinel Rock Golem, who hits like a light breeze and heal blocks the entire enemy base for 3 power. That should help a bit - provided we get the mission points from Troopers? I think we do.
    Yeah I used your Golem yesterday for one of the missions, I didn't notice if it counted or not? I think it did. Funny thing is I had a Rock Golem but sacrificed it as I was like what purpose is there for Heal Block with such a weak toon? lol Oh well.... It took some time but I managed to get there last night regarding Sun Spirits. Next one I'm gonna do today is Wrath so one of my Eddie's should be suitable for that. Thanks for the tip though

After a lot of effort I finally got the permadeath on the Harpy's using HS Eddie's power/fury generation, Desert Warrior's permadeath and a bare minimal Pharoah Sun Spirit because it hits like a damp sponge. Phew..
    Last edited by thealchemist; 07-01-2017 at 07:21 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    What might also be useful would be a list of where to find the characters you need to do stuff TO for each mission - some of them are listed on the mission, but (for example) Sentinel Undead Allied Soldier and Magus Allied Soldier are buggers to find if you can't remember where they are...
    Jennie is back? WTF party on and good suggestion, i searchesd a lot for the specific chars.

EDIT:

you can find the blue soldiers in the level no Victory on battlefied. (2nd last stage of BF)
    maybe ringe can edit it in.
    Last edited by slauki; 07-01-2017 at 09:03 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I don't know if you people tried yet the dungeon missions or how many could you complete. Right now I'm on 49 missions, and I will tell my experience at the moment.

Before that, I mention that I could inflict just 2 permadeath to the Artillery Dogs. I got them in the 2* skull quest, using Vision Eddie to remove immunity, and then with Voiding and Assassin Allied Soldier Boy without talismans. When I tried in the 5* quest, they kicked my ass very hard. I could finally inflict permadeath to one of them, but then I was killed, used 10 ironites to revive, and in the end it didn't counted.

For the dungeon missions in Gunner Lord Of Light:
    - Heal Block on Golden Sons: I didn't have troubles inflicting it on golden sons. I guess it was heal block, I'm not sure, I was playing with Assassin Ox Cultist, and some others I don't remember.
    - Win with at least one Assassin: I didn't have any trouble with this. But I suggest you to play with an entire party of assassins, because maybe it counts for the next missions, and you could save you some sands of time if you do play that way, so read next.
    - Win dungeon 5 with an entire Assassins party (x3)
    - Survive dungeon 10 with an entire Assassins party, and all of them living (just once).

I played several times the last mission, but it wasn't counting. Then I tried some things like not using anything else than basic attacks, and not using troopers, and in this combination it worked. I'm not sure what it was, and I can't attemp to do it again, but it worked fine for me.

Nico-0232

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by metallikapo View Post
    - Survive dungeon 10 with an entire Assassins party, and all of them living (just once).

I played several times the last mission, but it wasn't counting. Then I tried some things like not using anything else than basic attacks, and not using troopers, and in this combination it worked. I'm not sure what it was, and I can't attemp to do it again, but it worked fine for me.

Nico-0232
    Doesn't work here either. Tried everything like Nico said, but no count. Thanks nevertheless for the tip. Anybody another idea how it can work?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by metallikapo View Post

Nico-0232
    I hope its not the case of not using troopers because I don't think I'll be able to complete all these missions without them. So far using troopers hasn't been a problem though.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I hope its not the case of not using troopers because I don't think I'll be able to complete all these missions without them. So far using troopers hasn't been a problem though.
    I am afraid that it is precisely this :/ tried a lot, but finally only that worked

Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    You guys having problem with the final mission in gunner LoL X surviving with all assassins. I had the same problem and I just completed it. I did it with no trooper champion and letting at least 1 gunner hit me every round and that way the mission was completed.
    Worked here too. Had one assassin eddie, got hit one time by gunner first two rounds (not in boss level) used no trooper but all kinds of attacks. Thanks for sharing \m/
    Last edited by GotN; 07-02-2017 at 08:02 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Doesn't work here either. Tried everything like Nico said, but no count. Thanks nevertheless for the tip. Anybody another idea how it can work?
    After successfully running through the LoL dungeon X several times with just assassin characters in my roster, I finally received the achievement for it. I survived the dungeon every time with all characters still alive, but it did not count towards the achievement until I did it without a trooper on my roster. It seems this may be a bug since other missions were accomplished while running with a trooper on the roster. I would contact support to see if anything can be done about it. If one mission can be completed using a trooper, then all missions should be able to be completed using a trooper.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)