Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    In addition to what's been said already:

1. Removing beneficial effects: Carriage Rider Eddie does this with his fury from all of the enemies at once - so you guys can save much time (and SOTs) in going for this particular task...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Cyborg eddies scan removes beneficial from all enemies
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    What might also be useful would be a list of where to find the characters you need to do stuff TO for each mission - some of them are listed on the mission, but (for example) Sentinel Undead Allied Soldier and Magus Allied Soldier are buggers to find if you can't remember where they are...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    What might also be useful would be a list of where to find the characters you need to do stuff TO for each mission - some of them are listed on the mission, but (for example) Sentinel Undead Allied Soldier and Magus Allied Soldier are buggers to find if you can't remember where they are...
    Jennie

I check on the waves tabs to find where to find any particular opponents on the each map... True, sometimes it CAN take a while, but always works...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Jennie

I check on the waves tabs to find where to find any particular opponents on the each map... True, sometimes it CAN take a while, but always works...

Cheers,

W
    Oh sure, I just thought it might be helpful - Loads of Undead Allied Soldiers in Silent Cries, for example, but I thought it might be nice to have a list for other people

OS
    Android
    Thanks fro the post, quite useful :]
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Sorry if I repeat any here but saves going back and forth between pages if I do. Those that I know of are;
    Heal block - GRE's clave skill, Holy Smokes Eddie's Fury, RTTH Eddie's Hack.
    Permadeath - Assassin Axis Bomber Boy, Magus Axis Soldier, Desert Warrior.
    Remove beneficial effects - FOTD Eddie's Purging Strike, Assassin Undead Axis Gunner (steals but I think it counts the same), Warrior Harpy, SoL Eddie's Twisted Tirade, Sentinel Allied Solder, Warrior and Assassin NBOL and MCR.
    Stun - Wickerman Eddie's Erupt, Mummy Eddie's Power Power and Power Smash, Storm Eddie's Crackling Thunder (random enemy), Demon Dog, Dog of War, Desert Rider (random enemy).
    Last edited by thealchemist; 06-30-2017 at 11:58 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    I remembered that as well and I think there was once a thread with some excel file containing that... But idk if it's still there...

OS
    Android
    Warrior axis bomber boy is extremely useful since grants increased accuracy at the beginning of the fight, it's way easier to stun or block healing.
    Grim-8797

OS
    Android
    Remove Beneficial Effects: + Navigator Eddie (Dead Reckoning)
    Permadeath: + Assassin Child Of Damned (Condemn)
    Heal Blocks: + Eddie (Wratchild - fury)
    Last edited by PsiH86; 06-30-2017 at 02:33 PM.
    https://vk.com/ironmaidenlegacy - The Russian public on the game Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast
    psih86-0610