Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    I think there are plenty of ways to go about the LoL X Magus with warriors, but I think it will be key to have shields (troll, void talismans and/or shell talismans) and/or party healers. Void shields can also help to remove the boss' ghost effect if you don't bring a toon wh can block/remoe/steal beneficial effects.

I'm probably going to opt for Nomad, Troll and AoF since I have shards on those, and then use Holy Smoke Eddie for healing if needed, but there are plenty of other combinations that should work. Rocket Dog, Wickerman and COTD should be a fun combo with a lot of synergies. Undead Rescuer is helpful with reflect shield, healing and the block passive means you can bring a glass cannon, like a full damage build COTD. Desert Rider can inflict permadeath on those pesky reviving Golden Sons (pair with AoF and you can get two permadeaths in on each starting round). Coalgiver (and Samurai for those who have him) places ignite on all enemies with their furys. Combine that with physical charge to get some very hard hits.

What I expect to be hard with clearing LoL X Warrior with only sentinels is the combo of revenge and remove beneficial effects from the NBOLs in combination with the lack of good stunners/freezers as well as heavy hitters. Neither are there a ton of meaningful passives among the sentinels. I guess blind will be the way to go.
    Some good hints here, thanks!

I think I'll have to try with Holy Smoke / Shaman Eddie in command. Then, I should bring the only two warrior soldiers sharded: AoF & Pyro. As for the last spot, I don't know, as the Wickerman just got sacrificed (I have a spare one, but not leveled), the Troll is also new in the team so I can't count on him and same is for Desert Warrior.

Also, Rocket Dog I believe it would be a better option than CotD, because of his ability to heal block, so that golden sons wouldn't always and forever heal... will see.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Clearing LoL X Warrior with Sentinels only didn't prove to be that hard. Brought FOTD and Viking Eddie (and Mummy, but never used him) along with SSD with energy and blind talismans, Harpy with a damage build and Corrupt Droid with a lot of health. Started with casting a shield, then attacked with SSD and Harpy and then a new shield to replace those that were removed by revenging NBOLS. Then pretty much keeping that going with a heal every now and then to stay alive. SSD wasn't far from dying but I managed to clear it with no deaths on the first try.

LoL X Magus with only Warriors was easy with my team of Holy Smoked Eddie, RTTH Eddie, The Nomad, Troll and AoF. Pretty straight forward, just took out the NBOL's first to faster reduce the amount of enemies and then used Rise to heal whenever needed. Only used RTTH Eddie to remove the LoL's ghost effect. Got some healblocks in with Holy Smokes fury too which was handy for another mission.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Bringing this thread back now that Missions are a thing again.

A few things I've noticed so far in missions: For Talisman ones, you need the following characters:
    (Holy Smoke) Eddie, Run to the Hills Eddie, Mummy Eddie, Desert Guardian, and Wicker Man Eddie

The debuff missions this time involve Silence, Passive Disable, and Magic Burn.

Silence: Sentinel Harpy is a decent choice, with a strong basic with a 25-30% Silence chance.
    Fear of the Dark Eddie is even better though (on manual). If the enemies have lower than 50% health, his Steal Breath has a 100% chance of Silencing. And it's AoE!

Magic Burn: I checked my ol' Burn & Mark guide, and the best characters seem to be Sentinel/Gunner Bomber Boy (45-70% chance, AoE) for auto, and Shaman Eddie (AoE magic burn guaranteed on past basic!)
    Passive Disable: The Prisoner is an obvious choice, for those who have him. For those who don't, bring Desert Guardian. His basic attack does a guaranteed single target Passive Disable!
    Other options are RttH, Eternity Ed, Death Dog, and one of the Undead Axis Gunners, but Prisoner and Desert Guardian are way better at this.

Credits to Druid138 for the Silence tip.

Any other advice worth sharing?
    Last edited by Kardas; 12-02-2017 at 07:07 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Freeze also counts as magic burns, so freeze talismans and toons like Magus Corrupt Rescuer are solid choices. Just keep in mind that bosses won't freeze.
    Johan-1264

If you are lucky enough to have them, demon spawn gunner silences as passive. Gunner biker inflicts permadeath as passive and disables passives with power move, and shamen eddie gives magic burns with his aoe move. Don't know what lowers power though, even though I've apparently done it twice

OS
    Android
    Right, Lower Power effects!
    Any type of Power Steal will do that for you. Alliance General is an easy choice for this, as is anyone with Energy Talismans.
    I know off the top of my head that the Gunner Undead Rescuer also has a Power Steal chance. The Shock status (Energy Talismans) also has a chance lowering Power, but it's more luck-reliant than the rest.

@Birkelstein: Thanks for the Gunner Demon Spawn tip! Completely forgot about him.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Birkelstein-4509 View Post
    If you are lucky enough to have them, demon spawn gunner silences as passive. Gunner biker inflicts permadeath as passive and disables passives with power move, and shamen eddie gives magic burns with his aoe move. Don't know what lowers power though, even though I've apparently done it twice
    Birkelstein

About lowering power... It means exactly what it says - you have to lower opponents' power using for example:

A. Any character equipped with set of Energy Talismans...

B. Eddie The Cyborg and so his fury...

C. Assasin Corrupt Rescuer's power move...

There MAY BE some other ways of course for sure... Though above three been tested by myself after each use and have increased the progress bar, so they have been working

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    No one mentioned Storm Eddie (he used to be my champion for a long time). He have magic burn and steal power... He should be useful
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Cyborg Eddie and Allied General coupled with a accuracy buffing toon will be a great team for power stealing, specially if you happen to have them sharded.
    Johan-1264

Alliance general, green desert guardian with energy tals, and cyborg worked perfectly. Thanks for the tips