Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 107
  1. #51
    Senior Member Witkacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Warsaw, PL
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Try on cache, with some low level toons so you don't kill them. I played it with VE and Bomber boy and all went smoothly
    Ringe

    I am afraid I can't pass it either way... Everything ends up that sooner Mummy Dog eats the hostile dogies that give the permadeath to any of them... I have to say that I don't have low level toons right now... Even switched the talis purple ones just for green (blind) not helping much either... I am just frustrated about this one and feel like banging head to wall... Is there some workaround that could be working, please?

    Cheers,

    W
    Witkacy-2631

    In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

    Hallow Ed

    Don't worry be harpy

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Ringe

    I am afraid I can't pass it either way... Everything ends up that sooner Mummy Dog eats the hostile dogies that give the permadeath to any of them... I have to say that I don't have low level toons right now... Even switched the talis purple ones just for green (blind) not helping much either... I am just frustrated about this one and feel like banging head to wall... Is there some workaround that could be working, please?

    Cheers,

    W
    Well, I wasn't going any deeper into that since I won it first time. If you have some normal souls, try to fetch desert warrior, he is a natural 3* with high chance for permadeath Or buy some normal g/a soul and hope for ABB

  3. #53
    Senior Member Mariner-1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Well, I wasn't going any deeper into that since I won it first time. If you have some normal souls, try to fetch desert warrior, he is a natural 3* with high chance for permadeath Or buy some normal g/a soul and hope for ABB
    Yeah definitely what Ringe said... try for some of those other chars. Desert Warrior is a guaranteed permadeath on his move, and he's a simple 3* warrior. I got him from playing LOL over and over (dropping 10 souls at a time). ABB only has a 50% chance of inflicting and being an Assassin, he's harder to come by.

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Yeah definitely what Ringe said... try for some of those other chars. Desert Warrior is a guaranteed permadeath on his move, and he's a simple 3* warrior. I got him from playing LOL over and over (dropping 10 souls at a time). ABB only has a 50% chance of inflicting and being an Assassin, he's harder to come by.
    But also 3* so not that rare and applies perma like mad... often 3/5 today in LoL

  5. #55
    Senior Member Mariner-1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    But also 3* so not that rare and applies perma like mad... often 3/5 today in LoL
    See I was just going off the description, I just got this guy (actually 2 of them) in the past 2 days and haven't even taken him out of his package yet. I should know better than to talk about his abilities in the actual game, haha!

    \m/

  6. #56
    Senior Member Witkacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Warsaw, PL
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Well, I wasn't going any deeper into that since I won it first time. If you have some normal souls, try to fetch desert warrior, he is a natural 3* with high chance for permadeath Or buy some normal g/a soul and hope for ABB
    Had MANY Deserts Warriors in the past, yet sold 'em (sacrifice wasn't available then) - I know my bad and my mistake... I just don't feel need to have over 100 toons of which I'll be using 15, if you know what I mean... Especially now when I can ''exchange'' them for something more useful using ''sacrifice''... As for AssBB bought 15 normal G/A souls... All 1 or 2* :/

    So far ONE and ONLY mission I can't pass... But there will be another one soon I am afraid... Clear X LOL (Sentinel) with Warriors and survive... From this what I've experienced so far - Not possible AT ALL for me to accomplish as I don't have warrior Eddie... So no gunner dogie for me I guess...

    Thank you kindly for help and assisstance... I will keep trying with MD though... Eventually I may score at least this one some time...

    Cheers,

    W
    Witkacy-2631

    In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

    Hallow Ed

    Don't worry be harpy

  7. #57
    Senior Member Mariner-1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Eventually I may score at least this one some time...
    Remember Witkacy, there are 88 missions and you only need to clear 80 to get that dog... so you can pick a couple to 'wait' on

  8. #58
    Senior Member druid138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,237
    Witkacy - I have a fully sharded Assassin CotD as my Trooper Champion. His basic has an 80% chance of applying Permadeath. From what I've seen, it appears that Permadeath is applied before the damage. So, even if the attack kills the enemy, Permadeath can still register. Give him a try. Also, if you play it right, his extra turn trigger can give you two chances to apply Permadeath.
    Last edited by druid138; 07-03-2017 at 09:44 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Magma Beast Eddie
    Spiral path leads through the maze
    Down into the fiery underworld below

  9. #59
    Senior Member Witkacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Warsaw, PL
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Remember Witkacy, there are 88 missions and you only need to clear 80 to get that dog... so you can pick a couple to 'wait' on
    Mariner

    That's fantastic news! So far I thought I have to pass ALL of them to get my prize (like it was for Grim Reaper)... So thought to give up and play just for ironities/whatever...

    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Witkacy - I have a fully sharded Assassin CotD as my Trooper Champion. His basic has an 80% chance of applying Permadeath. From what I've seen, it appears that Permadeath is applied before the damage. So, even if the attack kills the enemy, Permadeath can still register. Give him a try. Also, if you play it right, his extra turn trigger can give you two chances to apply Permadeath.
    Druid

    Yes, I know - I've tried your fantastic Child many times so far and she can wipe out single handedly allmost all levels! Yet I have to get rid of two green dogs first I suppose?

    Anyway... I will be trying... Maybe I'll pass that one out even by mistake LOL

    Cheers,

    W
    Witkacy-2631

    In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

    Hallow Ed

    Don't worry be harpy

  10. #60
    Senior Member GotN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,228
    !!! For all troopers, who play the game in german language: There's a big translation bug on Assassin Trial 4 on missions! In german it says: Clear LOL X (warrior) with ONLY ONE assassin class char. Tried with trooper/ without trooper, didn't work. Than I switched to english version. There it says... WITH ONLY assassin class char!!! Tried it that way and worked. What one word can change. Hope this will be fixed soon! \m/
    GotN-0546

    ______| CLAN |_____

    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    __________________

    ☠️ Cyborg Eddie ☠️

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •