Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
I think there are plenty of ways to go about the LoL X Magus with warriors, but I think it will be key to have shields (troll, void talismans and/or shell talismans) and/or party healers. Void shields can also help to remove the boss' ghost effect if you don't bring a toon wh can block/remoe/steal beneficial effects.

I'm probably going to opt for Nomad, Troll and AoF since I have shards on those, and then use Holy Smoke Eddie for healing if needed, but there are plenty of other combinations that should work. Rocket Dog, Wickerman and COTD should be a fun combo with a lot of synergies. Undead Rescuer is helpful with reflect shield, healing and the block passive means you can bring a glass cannon, like a full damage build COTD. Desert Rider can inflict permadeath on those pesky reviving Golden Sons (pair with AoF and you can get two permadeaths in on each starting round). Coalgiver (and Samurai for those who have him) places ignite on all enemies with their furys. Combine that with physical charge to get some very hard hits.

What I expect to be hard with clearing LoL X Warrior with only sentinels is the combo of revenge and remove beneficial effects from the NBOLs in combination with the lack of good stunners/freezers as well as heavy hitters. Neither are there a ton of meaningful passives among the sentinels. I guess blind will be the way to go.
Some good hints here, thanks!

I think I'll have to try with Holy Smoke / Shaman Eddie in command. Then, I should bring the only two warrior soldiers sharded: AoF & Pyro. As for the last spot, I don't know, as the Wickerman just got sacrificed (I have a spare one, but not leveled), the Troll is also new in the team so I can't count on him and same is for Desert Warrior.

Also, Rocket Dog I believe it would be a better option than CotD, because of his ability to heal block, so that golden sons wouldn't always and forever heal... will see.