Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    Oooh, im up to 71 maybe today if not tomorrow
    That's cool!

I have to say I've been banned for doing cetain missions: clear X LOL (Sentinel) with all warriors characters, cause I've sacrificed all my warrior Eddies (Holy Smoke and Run To The Hills) as not being pretty useful, but luckily I've got Shaman today, so I've packed him a bit, give him some maxed borrowed talis and I think I can move on with AOF, Troll and Nomad in company...
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    I'm at 79 and can't do anymore until Tuesday when Warrior LoL is on again.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    konstifik

Exactly the same one mission left to get the doggie, yet I am holded up to Tuesday...

I would like to thank you very much for your clarification about ''Permadeath'' on Artillery Dogs at EVO Secret Location... Finally I've made it at first try thanks to your road map, one difference I wasn't using AABB while not having him, yet Desert Warrior 10/30 Equipped just with 3 Blind Mystical Talis, Other two for help: Soldier Eddie and Undead Rescuer (S) for removing immunity and not touching the target...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Same here. No more missions 'till tuesday's LoL.

Anyway, the missions were really lots of fun, although surviving the LoLX Sentinel just with Magus took a lot of time and patience to complete.. but it was worth in the end. Hope there will be another batch of missions soon.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS

LOL X missions

So to get a completed mission on the LoL X, you can only use Eddies? I have tried unsuccessfully to complete with only what it requires. Like today in LoL X Magus, can't get it with 3 or 1 character. I always have the Eddie the same class too, that matters right? I don't have the right Eddies to do it solo, I think.

I did send in a ticket about it, but little good me thinks that will do.

yes all of a sudden I am all over the forums,
    "You're gonna die, die with your boots on,
    If you're gonna try, well stick around,
    Gonna cry, just move along,
    If you're gonna die, you're gonna die."

Current Trooper Wrath - max shard

Scarecrow is a character in Matt Reilly books
    my trooper name is; Charlotte-0476

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    So to get a completed mission on the LoL X, you can only use Eddies? I have tried unsuccessfully to complete with only what it requires. Like today in LoL X Magus, can't get it with 3 or 1 character. I always have the Eddie the same class too, that matters right? I don't have the right Eddies to do it solo, I think.

All Magus characters but make sure you aren't using troopers. I used GRE, Allied Soldier, MCR and PDK as they are the only 5* toons I have. I had my Wickerman and SoL eddies too but as they are 4* I would have been in trouble if I needed to use those. It took me a bit but MCR really came in handy freezing the NBOLs and GSs. Also GRE's fury to revive my Allied Soldier a couple of times too.

I have to wait till next week at least till I have a stronger team to complete with Warrior toons.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS

What is a trooper?

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    All Magus characters but make sure you aren't using troopers. I used GRE, Allied Soldier, MCR and PDK as they are the only 5* toons I have. I had my Wickerman and SoL eddies too but as they are 4* I would have been in trouble if I needed to use those. It took me a bit but MCR really came in handy freezing the NBOLs and GSs. Also GRE's fury to revive my Allied Soldier a couple of times too.

I have to wait till next week at least till I have a stronger team to complete with Warrior toons.
    What do you mean by no "troopers"? I'm a noob and still am struggling with the acronyms too.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Same here. No more missions 'till tuesday's LoL.

Anyway, the missions were really lots of fun, although surviving the LoLX Sentinel just with Magus took a lot of time and patience to complete.. but it was worth in the end. Hope there will be another batch of missions soon.
    I thought the LoL X Sentinel with just Magus was rather easy, as I turned it into a stun/freeze-fest with CG and MCR. Didn't even take a hit until the boss wave. Without that combo I imagine it'd be pretty rough and/or slow. LoL X Magus with just Warriors should be fine too

I'm dreading the mission to clear LoL X Warrior with just Sentinels though. I'm lacking Pharaoh Eddie, Visions Eddie and Sentinel ABB, all of who could have come to good use for that.
    Johan-1264

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post

Look closely at the descriptions to see if you aren't doing a mistake there (just mentioning this because many others missed it). First one is to complete with at least one warrior toon on any LoL level, second one is to complete LoL level V (exactly Level V, not V or higher) and third one is to complete LoL level X with all your characters being warriors. Even if your main Eddie is a warrior, you can't bring other Eddies that aren't warriors (though more warrior-Eddies is fine). Your allies must all be warrior class too, and you can't bring any of your troopers (the characters you lend from other players) for it to count (this is probably a bug).

If it still doesn't work, I'd recommend you take a screenshot of the team you choose and upload here.
    Johan-1264

OS
    iOS

Finally Got it

Look closely at the descriptions to see if you aren't doing a mistake there (just mentioning this because many others missed it). First one is to complete with at least one warrior toon on any LoL level, second one is to complete LoL level V (exactly Level V, not V or higher) and third one is to complete LoL level X with all your characters being warriors. Even if your main Eddie is a warrior, you can't bring other Eddies that aren't warriors (though more warrior-Eddies is fine). Your allies must all be warrior class too, and you can't bring any of your troopers (the characters you lend from other players) for it to count (this is probably a bug).

If it still doesn't work, I'd recommend you take a screenshot of the team you choose and upload here.
    Thank you Konstifik! Finally figured it out and completed the Sentinel LoL X mission. so now I get it, only your characters and only that class.

Now have to figure out why I can't get credit for permadeath on artillery dog in EVO dungeons.