Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    OS
    Android
    Shaman Eddie: Magic Burns
    FotD Eddie: Silence
    Gunner Chopper: Passive Seal/Permadeath
    Gunner Undead Rescuer: Energy Steal

Any of the four can contribute with energy talismans in addition to GUR's own basic. This team helped me accomplish loads of missions.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I much prefer characters that do things passively.....

Gunner Demon Spawn - inflict Silence on all enemies at start
    Prisoner - Disable Passive of all enemies at start -- or Sentinel Desert Guardian which Disables Passive with every hit.
    Warrior Mayan Princes or Gunner Bomber Boy - Magic burn with ever hit
    Assassin Mummy Dog or Gunner Chopper for Permadeath

The only one I'm finding Tricky is Lower Power. Angel of Pain has a chance to inflict a status that might turn into lower power. But really I've had better luck with Energy Talismans on any character. I haven't found a character with Lower Power as a passive or Standard attack. Note that Steal Power and Lower Power are NOT the same thing. Grim Reaper Eddie can steal power... but that doesn't work for the mission.

Magic burn

Blue bat power move is aoe and applies shock, which counts as magic burn. Shock talismans also drop in battlefield, to stack with blue bat or gunner bomber boy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Blue bat power move is aoe and applies shock, which counts as magic burn. Shock talismans also drop in battlefield, to stack with blue bat or gunner bomber boy
    If you have him, Storm Eddie's future skill Haze inflicts magic burn.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS

Lower the power of Magus Corrupt Rescuer

Hello,

How is it actually possible to lower the power of Magus Corrupt Rescuer in Garden of Dismay.

I have tried both stealing (alliance general) and lowering (angel of pain) by themselves and also with disabling the passives (gunner biker) and stealing the immunity away before lowering the power.

Or does this work only on certain level of Dismay. Currently I hane tried on lv5.

Thanks for any tips.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bfoc View Post
    Hello,

How is it actually possible to lower the power of Magus Corrupt Rescuer in Garden of Dismay.

I have tried both stealing (alliance general) and lowering (angel of pain) by themselves and also with disabling the passives (gunner biker) and stealing the immunity away before lowering the power.

Or does this work only on certain level of Dismay. Currently I hane tried on lv5.

Thanks for any tips.
    I struggled with this one too for a while. I suspect there is an odd bug related to this mission. For the longest time I could not get the mission to reflect a lowering of power of the MCR when using energy talisman on either sentinel golden son or angel of strife.

Using energy talisman on golden pharaoh dog works for me though. It took me a while to stumble on this solution.

I've reported this suspected bug to the support team for further investigation.

Hope this helps!
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by iPoop View Post
    I struggled with this one too for a while. I suspect there is an odd bug related to this mission. For the longest time I could not get the mission to reflect a lowering of power of the MCR when using energy talisman on either sentinel golden son or angel of strife.

Using energy talisman on golden pharaoh dog works for me though. It took me a while to stumble on this solution.

I've reported this suspected bug to the support team for further investigation.

Hope this helps!

Thanx iPoop. The way of the dog works for me also. I agree on your theaory about the bug, since I have tried power talismans with several other characters. Now after 1 round I have 1/3 pass on the mission.

Cheers mate!

Edit -> To all boys and girls. It seems that you have to steal the immunity off from rescuer before lowering the power.
    Last edited by bfoc; 01-01-2018 at 09:53 PM.