Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I need a more suitable toon for heal blocking damn it, trying to get the Pharaoh Sun Spirits is proving difficult. GRE is too powerful and just kills them. I'm sure my HS Eddie would do the same. Only leaves me RTTH Eddie which isn't reliable enough.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I need a more suitable toon for heal blocking damn it, trying to get the Pharaoh Sun Spirits is proving difficult. GRE is too powerful and just kills them. I'm sure my HS Eddie would do the same. Only leaves me RTTH Eddie which isn't reliable enough.
    Alchemist we're troopers, reload your game if you still see mine as an Eddie... I've put out the Sentinel Rock Golem, who hits like a light breeze and heal blocks the entire enemy base for 3 power. That should help a bit - provided we get the mission points from Troopers? I think we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Alchemist we're troopers, reload your game if you still see mine as an Eddie... I've put out the Sentinel Rock Golem, who hits like a light breeze and heal blocks the entire enemy base for 3 power. That should help a bit - provided we get the mission points from Troopers? I think we do.
    I would just double check after using a trooper, i've had a few troopers not count towards the totals of certain missions.

OS
    iOS
    Btw, does it matter what level (Normal, Hard, Madness) that we complete the missions on?

Most of my toons are too powerful for even Madness at the non-Underworld levels, so I could take some weaker 3*/4* toons, but would need to do those on Normal or Hard difficulty.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Btw, does it matter what level (Normal, Hard, Madness) that we complete the missions on?

Most of my toons are too powerful for even Madness at the non-Underworld levels, so I could take some weaker 3*/4* toons, but would need to do those on Normal or Hard difficulty.
    For the prisoner, the Harpyie and the Beast, I went to normal mode, it was very easy there.

Thanks Mariner, for the idea with the Rock Golem. First I thought it was a mistake and took him randomly for the right mission. Lucky me😃🍀
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Thanks Mariner, for the idea with the Rock Golem. First I thought it was a mistake and took him randomly for the right mission. Lucky me😃🍀
    Sure thing! Yeah I bet a lot of my Troopers think I screwed up on that one, haha!

OS
    iOS
    Great thread, helped me a lot. Thanks to everybody posting here!! \m/
    Til now I played only with the GO- button on missions and everything worked quite well.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PsiH86 View Post
    Remove Beneficial Effects: + Navigator Eddie (Dead Reckoning)
    Permadeath: + Assassin Child Of Damned (Condemn)
    Heal Blocks: + Eddie (Wratchild - fury)
    Navigator Eddie also blocks healing with Crashing rock (past skill) and stuns with Scourge (future skill). So he might do 3/4 of the jobs on his own 😉 \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Evening all

I have to say that I am stuck on ''Harpy Mission'' at The Garden Of Aset... Up for today not having any toon which could cause ''Permadeath''... Luckily today I got one of G/A souls off some achievements - Mummy Dog... I've read that this task works only on normal mode... I evolved The Mummy to 4* 34/80... And put 4 purple talis evolved to max - as it might be expect - The Mummy literally eats this poor Harpy... With 3 talis - the same... With 2 of them - at least not killing her instantly, but also no giving ''Permadeath''... Dozen times have tried and still have 0/3... Any tips, suggestions? I have to say that I've seen on other levels I played with her that this actually works... Just not with Harrpy :/

Thanks for help

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Evening all

I have to say that I am stuck on ''Harpy Mission'' at The Garden Of Aset... Up for today not having any toon which could cause ''Permadeath''... Luckily today I got one of G/A souls off some achievements - Mummy Dog... I've read that this task works only on normal mode... I evolved The Mummy to 4* 34/80... And put 4 purple talis evolved to max - as it might be expect - The Mummy literally eats this poor Harpy... With 3 talis - the same... With 2 of them - at least not killing her instantly, but also no giving ''Permadeath''... Dozen times have tried and still have 0/3... Any tips, suggestions? I have to say that I've seen on other levels I played with her that this actually works... Just not with Harrpy :/

Thanks for help

Cheers,

W

I used a cheap warrior voidling for this similar task. Remove all talismans that give any attack/magic/whatever bonus. Only use health with defense+mr. Don't use perfect attacks - bad "OK" or "Late" attacks should still register the permadeath. If possible, use a team that can refill your health for minimal power... so instead of having them hit people, they just refill you over and over, keeping your enemy on screen longer. It's tough on normal. I had to do it 3 times to get the 3 hits, with the crappy 35% chance of permadeath with my voidling.

Definitely don't raise him any further with xp shards. And yes, it only works on Normal mode. Good luck \m/