Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Try on cache, with some low level toons so you don't kill them. I played it with VE and Bomber boy and all went smoothly
    Ringe

I am afraid I can't pass it either way... Everything ends up that sooner Mummy Dog eats the hostile dogies that give the permadeath to any of them... I have to say that I don't have low level toons right now... Even switched the talis purple ones just for green (blind) not helping much either... I am just frustrated about this one and feel like banging head to wall... Is there some workaround that could be working, please?

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Ringe

I am afraid I can't pass it either way... Everything ends up that sooner Mummy Dog eats the hostile dogies that give the permadeath to any of them... I have to say that I don't have low level toons right now... Even switched the talis purple ones just for green (blind) not helping much either... I am just frustrated about this one and feel like banging head to wall... Is there some workaround that could be working, please?

Cheers,

W
    Well, I wasn't going any deeper into that since I won it first time. If you have some normal souls, try to fetch desert warrior, he is a natural 3* with high chance for permadeath Or buy some normal g/a soul and hope for ABB

OS
    Android
    Well, I wasn't going any deeper into that since I won it first time. If you have some normal souls, try to fetch desert warrior, he is a natural 3* with high chance for permadeath Or buy some normal g/a soul and hope for ABB
    Yeah definitely what Ringe said... try for some of those other chars. Desert Warrior is a guaranteed permadeath on his move, and he's a simple 3* warrior. I got him from playing LOL over and over (dropping 10 souls at a time). ABB only has a 50% chance of inflicting and being an Assassin, he's harder to come by.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Yeah definitely what Ringe said... try for some of those other chars. Desert Warrior is a guaranteed permadeath on his move, and he's a simple 3* warrior. I got him from playing LOL over and over (dropping 10 souls at a time). ABB only has a 50% chance of inflicting and being an Assassin, he's harder to come by.
    But also 3* so not that rare and applies perma like mad... often 3/5 today in LoL

OS
    Android
    But also 3* so not that rare and applies perma like mad... often 3/5 today in LoL
    See I was just going off the description, I just got this guy (actually 2 of them) in the past 2 days and haven't even taken him out of his package yet. I should know better than to talk about his abilities in the actual game, haha!

\m/

OS
    Android
    Had MANY Deserts Warriors in the past, yet sold 'em (sacrifice wasn't available then) - I know my bad and my mistake... I just don't feel need to have over 100 toons of which I'll be using 15, if you know what I mean... Especially now when I can ''exchange'' them for something more useful using ''sacrifice''... As for AssBB bought 15 normal G/A souls... All 1 or 2* :/

So far ONE and ONLY mission I can't pass... But there will be another one soon I am afraid... Clear X LOL (Sentinel) with Warriors and survive... From this what I've experienced so far - Not possible AT ALL for me to accomplish as I don't have warrior Eddie... So no gunner dogie for me I guess...

Thank you kindly for help and assisstance... I will keep trying with MD though... Eventually I may score at least this one some time...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Eventually I may score at least this one some time...
    Remember Witkacy, there are 88 missions and you only need to clear 80 to get that dog... so you can pick a couple to 'wait' on

OS
    Android
    Witkacy - I have a fully sharded Assassin CotD as my Trooper Champion. His basic has an 80% chance of applying Permadeath. From what I've seen, it appears that Permadeath is applied before the damage. So, even if the attack kills the enemy, Permadeath can still register. Give him a try. Also, if you play it right, his extra turn trigger can give you two chances to apply Permadeath.
    Last edited by druid138; 07-03-2017 at 09:44 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Remember Witkacy, there are 88 missions and you only need to clear 80 to get that dog... so you can pick a couple to 'wait' on
    Mariner

That's fantastic news! So far I thought I have to pass ALL of them to get my prize (like it was for Grim Reaper)... So thought to give up and play just for ironities/whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Witkacy - I have a fully sharded Assassin CotD as my Trooper Champion. His basic has an 80% chance of applying Permadeath. From what I've seen, it appears that Permadeath is applied before the damage. So, even if the attack kills the enemy, Permadeath can still register. Give him a try. Also, if you play it right, his extra turn trigger can give you two chances to apply Permadeath.
    Druid

Yes, I know - I've tried your fantastic Child many times so far and she can wipe out single handedly allmost all levels! Yet I have to get rid of two green dogs first I suppose?

Anyway... I will be trying... Maybe I'll pass that one out even by mistake LOL

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    !!! For all troopers, who play the game in german language: There's a big translation bug on Assassin Trial 4 on missions! In german it says: Clear LOL X (warrior) with ONLY ONE assassin class char. Tried with trooper/ without trooper, didn't work. Than I switched to english version. There it says... WITH ONLY assassin class char!!! Tried it that way and worked. What one word can change. Hope this will be fixed soon! \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀