I received a Pharaoh Eddie in the first week of playing - quite fortunate - so it has been my sole Eddie I use to this point, though I have leveled many 3* Eddies to 60 and a couple I have evolved to 4* and leveled to 80. Pharaoh Eddie has been an asskicker, if a little light on attack vs. defense.

I just got my first 5* ally - a warrior CotD - so that is going to allow me to add a second lvl 100 to my PvP stable as well as progress a bit further in the campaign and the time rift, which is great.

I have a magus Golden Son at 4* lvl 80 with 5 skill shards added - before i knew to perhaps hold back and save them for the best allies - and also received a magus CotD which is a 4* to start. I have lvl'd it to 80, but no skill shards are added.

My question is: Which do I evolve? I really like the heal on perfect attack the GS has, and it has 5 skill shards already allocated. How does that ally compare to the magus CotD? Is one better combined with Pharaoh Eddie, give that I am going to move forward with the warrior version of CotD? Is there another magus ally I should hold out for? I've found it very slow collecting the mats needed to evolve chars past 4*, so I want to be considered in my selection. Am I being too cautious?

Eddies:
80 4* Eddie
80 4* RttH Eddie
100 5* Pharaoh Eddie
80 4* Mummy Eddie
80 4* SoL Eddie
80 4* Soldier Eddie

Allies:

Magus:
80 4* CotD
80 4* Corrupt Owl Cultist
80 4* Golden Son (5 skill shards)

Warrior:
80 4* Newborn of Light
80 4* Pyro Soldier (3 skill shards)
80 4* Rocket Dog
80 4* Undead Rescuer
66 5* CotD

Sentinel:
80 4* Dog of War
80 4* Harpy (4 skill shards)
80 4* Pyro Soldier
80 4* Soulless Demon

Gold:
Undead Allied Soldier 4* @ lvl 52
Desert Marauder 4* @ lvl 37

Purple:
80 4* Soulless Demon
80 4* Undead Axis Gunner
60 3* Desert Rider

I appreciate any input. Up the Irons.

nailalian / jdw

PS: I am not sure which of my allies started as natural 4* or which were evolved once already.