Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeraki2 View Post
    Itīs not my post but I am in the same issue at the moment. Only level 30 and I finally managed to grind 6 Magus evo shards but I am unsure as to what might be better. I also have Magus Golden Sun which has REALLY help me with its healing effect but with the anniversary week Iīve managed to pull other magus such as CotD, MCR ( loving the freeze, no skill shards yet) and Carriage Rider Eddie. I donīt have any magus eddies but I do have shaman and Samurai Eddie which have helped me out a lot. So Im unsure as to making my first 5* an ally or should CR Eddie. Can anyone guide me? Thanks in advance
    I don't have CR Eddie but have used him as a trooper and came up against a few in PVP. I don't fear teams with CR Eddie as if I go first I pretty much wipe him out in the first turn. Does have some strong points though but eventually you get Grim Reaper Eddie from achievements which gives you a 5* Magus Eddie so thats something to consider I think.
    As for MCR though, even with recent nerf, that freeze is dangerous when on the other end of it. I have a MCR and the freeze has saved me numerous times in PVP and quests. Even today on completing the clear LOL X mission with all magus characters, if it wasn't for the freeze of MCR it would have been over. Plus it doesn't need too many skill shards to make it powerful, how many does CR Eddie need? I don't think there is a wrong decision here but I'd go with MCR personally.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Youīre right, MCR is a beast, I went for CR Eddie and I notice I barely use him as my shaman Eddie clears everything much faster. As for my MCR its still a 4* but its my most used ally. I am saving ironite for LOL Magus day where I hope I can farm it quite a bit.
    Thanks for the tips
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I don't have CR Eddie but have used him as a trooper and came up against a few in PVP. I don't fear teams with CR Eddie as if I go first I pretty much wipe him out in the first turn. Does have some strong points though but eventually you get Grim Reaper Eddie from achievements which gives you a 5* Magus Eddie so thats something to consider I think.
    As for MCR though, even with recent nerf, that freeze is dangerous when on the other end of it. I have a MCR and the freeze has saved me numerous times in PVP and quests. Even today on completing the clear LOL X mission with all magus characters, if it wasn't for the freeze of MCR it would have been over. Plus it doesn't need too many skill shards to make it powerful, how many does CR Eddie need? I don't think there is a wrong decision here but I'd go with MCR personally.